DFCCIL Recruitment 2021, Want to know how many candidates applied ?
DFCCIL is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Government of India (Ministry of Railways). DFCCIL has released its official notification to recruit Junior Executives, Executives, and Junior Managers from different Engineering Branches. The DFCCIL Board is recruiting for a total of 1074 DFCCIL Vacancies. The Last Date to apply online for the exam was 23rd July 2021.
In a recent update on their website, DFCCIL has announced the total number of applications they’ve received against the released vacancies. Here in this article, we’re giving you details about the number of applications received for the different posts.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: No. of Applications Received
|Post Code||Name of Post||Number of vacancies||Number of Applications|
|24||Executive (Operations & BD)||237||140155|
|23||Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||87||35153|
|33||Junior Executive (Operations & BD)||225||106075|
|32||Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||145||4247|
|31||Junior Executive (Electrical)||135||19634|
|34||Junior Executive (Mechanical)||14||4977|
|11||Junior Manager (Civil)||31||34978|
|12||Junior Manager (Operations & BD)||77||9678|
|13||Junior Manager (Mechanical)||03||10324|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
- The Computer Based Test (ON-LINE MODE) will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single/multiple day(s) of 2 hours duration.
- The question paper for Computer based Test will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 120 questions, indicative Syllabus for all such posts is in Annexure – III.
- The standard of questions for the online examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only. In case of any difference/discrepancy/dispute in the questions between English and Hindi, the content of English version shall prevail.
- There shall be negative marking in Computer Based Test and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer a ¼ (0.25) mark.
- Qualifying marks in written test/CBT is prescribed as 40% for UR, 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS and 25% for ST
- Computer Based Test if required, can be of two Stages as per the discretion of DFCCIL.
- In case of tie of marks obtained by more than one Candidates, the resolution will be done in following order:
- The candidate with earlier/older Date of birth, will be placed higher i.e. the candidate in age seniority will be placed higher.
- In case of tie as mentioned as above, the candidate with higher percentage of pass marks in the highest essential qualification as indicated in the eligibility criteria will be placed higher.