BEL Recruitment 2022
Bharat Electronics Limited published the latest employment notification on its official website on 09th November 2022 to recruit the candidates for the post of Trainee Engineers and Project Engineers for a total of 111 vacant seats. It’s a great job opportunity for young and talented aspirants to serve in such a reputed organization. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for BEL Recruitment 2022 till 23rd November 2022. The candidates must check all the details of the BEL Recruitment 2022 before online registration. You can refer to this article to get detailed information related to BEL Recruitment 2022 And bel recruitment 2022 ITI. Bookmark the website for further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
BEL Recruitment 2022: Overview
BEL announced 111 vacancies for Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer on 09th November 2022. Online applications will be accepted till 23rd November 2022. Candidates must go through the key details regarding BEL Recruitment 2022 as tabulated here.
|BEL Notification 2022|
|Conducting Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|BEL Notification Release||09th November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd November 2022 (till 05:00 PM)|
|Selection Process||Written Test | Interview|
|BEL Recruitment 2022 Official Website||www.bel-india.in|
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022
- UPMRC Recruitment 2022 Notification
- IOCL Recruitment 2022
- RITES Engineer Admit Card 2022
- JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022
BEL Recruitment 2022 Notification
BEL Notification 2022 is disclosed for 111 posts of Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer on its official website on 09th November 2022. Candidates interested in BEL Vacancy 2022 and planning to apply online may submit their application by 23rd November 2022. Candidates are advised to read the complete BEL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF to get aware of the recruitment details. The direct link is given here for BEL Notification PDF download for the convenience of candidates. The candidates will get the detailed official Notification through this link without referring to the official website.
BEL Exam 2022 Important Dates
The candidates must know the important dates related to BEL Exam 2022 as mentioned in the BEL Notification 2022. The key dates of BEL Recruitment 2022 are tabulated here.
|BEL Notification Issue||09th November 2022|
|Application Commence||09th November 2022|
|Last Date of Application||23rd November 2022|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified|
BEL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
The application process for BEL Recruitment 2022 For Engineers, Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer 111 post is offline. The candidates may send their duly signed BEL Application Form along with all the essentials documents like [Passport size photo, 10th Marksheet/Age Proof, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Final Degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate of relevant qualification, Experience certificate, etc. Follow the below-provided link to download the BEL Application Form 2022.
The application form with the essential documents be sent by post (sealed envelope-A4 size only) – Super-scribed for Trainee
Engineer “Application for the post of Trainee Engineer (Job Code No.: _______)” Super-scribed for Project
Engineer “Application for the post of Project Engineer (Job Code No.: ______)” and sent to the below address tiby3rd November 2022 by 05:00 PM successfully through speed post or ordinary post.
Address: Manager (HR),
Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Prof. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle,
Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013, India.
BEL Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
Candidates who wants to apply for the BEL Recruitment 2022 have to pay a certain amount to fill the application fees for recruiting 111 Vacancies of Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer. Check the BEL Application fees details from the table provided below.
|Post Name||Category||Application Fees|
|Trainee Engineer-I||General/OBC/EWS||Rs. 150/- + 18% GST|
|Project Engineer-I||General/OBC/EWS||Rs. 400/- + 18% GST|
BEL Vacancy 2022
There are a total of 111 vacancies are notified for BEL Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer under the official BEL Notification PDF. Candidates can check the post-wise Bharat Electronics Limited Vacancy 2022 in the below table.
BEL Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should go through the Bharat Electronics Limited Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria before sending the application form. The candidates must satisfy the eligibility conditions in terms of Educational Qualification and age limit to appear in the recruitment. You can refer below to know the detailed eligibility criteria for BEL Jobs 2022 and BEL recruitment 2022 For Diploma Holders.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
Check the post-wise essential Educational Qualification for BEL Recruitment 2022 in the below table.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|Trainee Engineer-I||Full time BE/B. Tech/B. Sc (Engg) in Electronics /
Mechanical / Computer Science discipline from a reputed University/ Institution/ College with 55% marks.
|Candidates must have a Minimum of 06 Months of relevant post-qualification
|Project Engineer-I||Full time BE/B. Tech/B. Sc (Engg) degree in Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science discipline from a recognized University/ Institution with 55% marks.||Candidates must have a Minimum of 06 Months of relevant post-qualification
BEL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit (as of 01/10/2022)
The upper age of candidates should be as under to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022.
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Trainee Engineer-I||28 years|
|Project Engineer-I||32 years|
Note: Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwBD) will get age relaxation in the upper age limit as per government norms.
- Candidates should have a 6 months of relevant post qualification industry experience as on 1.10.2022 for the posts of Trainee Engineer published in the BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022.
- And, for the post of Project Engineer, Candidates must need Two Years of Post Qualification Industry Experience in the relevant discipline as on date mentioned in the BEL Notification 2022 i.e. 1.10.2022.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Below we have discussed the detailed BEL Selection Process 2022 for the 111 Vacancies of the posts of Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer through BEL Recruitment 2022. Candidates must check all the details related to the BEL Selection Process through the points given below.
- There will be Written Objective Paper of 85 Marks.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test.
- The Interview will be of 15 Marks and only those candidates who had passed the written test will be called for the BEL Interview round in the ratio of 1:5.
- The final result will be published by the authority on the BEL Official website after adding the Written Test and Interview Marks of the candidates.
BEL Exam Date 2022
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced the 111 Vacancies for the posts of Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer through BEL Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply for the BEL Vacancy 2022 till 23rd November 2022. The BEL Exam Date 2022 has not yet been announced by the officials but it is expected to be released soon. Candidates who are keen in applying for the BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 must read this article from time to time for more information regarding BEL Exam Date 2022.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Salary
After the final selection candidates will get a monthly remuneration as follows. The post-wise BEL salary 2022 is mentioned here.
|Trainee Engineer-I||Rs. 30,000-40,000/- Per Month|
|Project Engineer-I||Rs. 40,000-55,000/- Per Month|
BEL Notification 2022-Application Fees
As per the BEL Recruitment Notification 2022 released for the 111 vacancies of Trainee Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I. The candidates are supposed to pay the following post-wise application fees:
|Post Name||Application Fees|
|Trainee Engineer-I||Rs. 150/- plus 18% GST as an application fee.|
|Project Engineer-I||Rs. 400/- plus 18% GST as an application fee|
- Key Points related to the payment of application fees are given below:
- The candidates applying for Trainee Engineer I belonging to the General/ OBC/ EWS category are required to pay Rs. 150/- along with the GST of 18%.
- The candidates applying for Project Engineer I belonging to the General/ OBC/ EWS category are required to pay Rs. 400/- along with the GST of 18%.
- The candidates should read the instructions carefully blinking on the payment gateway before making the payment.
- The candidates can pay the application fees by approaching the SBI branch and selecting the SBI branch in the payment option. Print the challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the fees in any SBI Branch(consisting of the seal and signature of the bank official).
- The candidates should enter the “SBI Collect Reference No.” generated after payment of the application fees.
- Candidates should read all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before paying the application fees and sending the application. No refund will be done under any circumstances.
- Application Fees can not be paid through cheque, DD, or cash.
BEL Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q.1 When will the BEL Notification 2022 be released?
Ans. BEL Notification 2022 is released on 09th November 2022 on its official website.
Q.2 What is the last date to send the application form for BEL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates may send their application form for BEL Recruitment 2022 till 23rd November 2022.
Q.3 What is the address to send the BEL Engineer Application Form?
Ans. Candidates need to send BEL Engineer Application Form to the address Manager (HR), Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC), Bharat Electronics Limited, Prof. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013, India.
Q.4 What is the age limit required to register for BEL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. For Project Engineer-I the upper age of candidates should not be more than 32 years while for Trainee Engineer-I the upper age must not exceed 28 years.
Q.5 What is the selection process for BEL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The candidates will be selected finally based on the written test and interview in the BEL Recruitment 2022.