Oberoi STEP 2023 Program
Oberoi Group has recruited applications for the Oberoi STEP 2023 course, which is a three-year undergraduate hotel management programme offered through the Oberoi Systematic Training and Education Programme (Oberoi STEP 2023 ). The online application form is now available. Eligible candidates can now access the Oberoi STEP 2023 application form online before the deadline by visiting the official website. Oberoi Systematic Training and Education Programme are referred to as Oberoi STEP. It is a nationwide entrance test administered by the Oberoi Group of Hotels for applicants to the Front Office and Food & Beverage Service/Housekeeping/Kitchen track of the Hotel Operations Program. The Oberoi Center for Learning & Development is where the courses are offered. An individual may apply for admission and learn everything about the hotel management programme through Oberoi STEP. The Oberoi STEP 2023 registration, the last date of applying for the exam and much more information we are going to give you through this article.
Oberoi STEP 2023 Important Dates
|Oberoi STEP 2023 Important Dates|
|Oberoi STEP 2023 Events||Exam Date|
|Released the Oberoi STEP 2023Application form||
1st week of February 2023
|Final date to submit Oberoi STEP 2023 application form||
2nd week of March 2023
|Oberoi STEP 2023 Admit Card released date||
4th week of March 2023
|Oberoi STEP 2023 Exam Date||
1st week of April 2023
|Oberoi STEP 2023 Result||May 2023|
|Oberoi STEP Counselling Process start||August 2023|
Also Check –
Step Program Oberoi 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- As of the 15th of August in the year the programme begins, the candidate must be at least 18 but not yet 20 years old.
- The candidate must have earned a perfect score in class XII as of July 1 of the programme year from a board accredited by India’s Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- The candidate must have earned at least 61 per cent in English in class X. A B2 Grade or a 7 Grade Point is the equivalent on the CBSE scale.
Oberoi STEP 2023: Courses
Selected students will enroll in the Bachelor of Tourism Studies programme at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The available programmes are listed below:
- The Front Office and Food & Beverage Service modules of the Hotel Operations Program
- Program for Hotel Operations – Housekeeping
- Program for Hotel Operations – Kitchen
Oberoi STEP 2023 Documents Required For Interview Placement
- The signed application for the Oberoi STEP 2023 programme was printed out.
- passport-size image
- The originals and a Xerox copy of the 10th certificate.
- DOB evidence (Birth certificate)
- The originals and a Xerox copy of the 12th-grade certificate.
- Certification of health. (The physicians from Oberoi STEP should deem the student to be in good health.)
- Declarations that have been deemed trustworthy.
Oberoi STEP 2023 Program- Advantage
- Selected applicants will be enrolled in the Bachelor of Tourism Studies programme at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
- Candidates chosen for the three-year STEP Program receive the time, effort, and financial investment from the Oberoi Centre for Learning and Development.
- A designated study day is included once a week, along with three weeks of yearly leave and three weeks of study leave for IGNOU examinations.
- Trainees will obtain a Certificate of Proficiency from The Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development and a Bachelor of Tourism Studies degree from IGNOU upon successful completion of the STEP Programme.
- The programme trains participants to work as Operations Assistants at The Oberoi Group hotels.
- IGNOU course fees, books, lodging, meals while on duty, transportation, health insurance, and uniforms are all fully covered by OCLD.
- A monthly stipend is also given to the chosen candidates throughout the training duration.
Oberoi STEP Exam 2023- Selection Process
You must first complete an online application form, in which you must also specify the day and location of the selection process. The first step of a normal selection day is for candidates to enroll in one of the programmes. The candidates would then experience three rounds of selection processes:
- First round: Candidates are put into groups of 15 to 20 people and then put through a series of exercises and quizzes. Here, the assessor looks at the candidates’ appearance, composure, and English speaking.
- Second Round: On the same day as Round 1, short-listed candidates move on to the second round of activities, which includes a one-on-one interview with a faculty panel. Here, the assessor learns more about them and determines whether they have a talent for hospitality.
- Third Round: The Round 2 short-listed applicants will be invited to participate in yet another round of exercises and questions, which will include a panel interview as the last step. It’s possible that this will take place in a different city and on a different day than the previous two rounds.
The findings will be mailed to you.
Oberoi STEP 2023 Fees for the Courses
The Oberai STEP program is not only the Hospitality Education Program but also provides practical training in Oberai hotels. The students who get selected for this program do not have to pay any fees. The Oberoi Group pays a monthly allowance for accommodation, daily meals on duty, uniforms, and medical insurance to their trainees.