Nagaland Board (NBSE) Releases 2022 Exam Forms For Class 10, 12 Guidelines: The exam forms of the Nagaland Board for the regular, private, and compartment category students have now been released. Students who wish to improve their Board Exam score received in 2021 can also fill out these forms. The Board Exam forms along with the guidelines that are to be followed by the students while filling out the form are also released on the official website.
According to the Nagaland Board Exam Guidelines that have been released by the Nagaland Board, the regular students should be aware of their registration number while filling out the form. The regular repeater students should know their previous roll number to enroll for the board exam of 2022.
The Board Exam will act as a second chance for all the students who wish to improve their Board Exam score. They can appear once again on the Boards. This 2020-2021 batch of students was not able to appear for the board exams as they were canceled due to the ongoing pandemic. The 2022 Nagaland Board Exams will boost their Board Exam scores who will be repeating and students having compartmental can also clear the subjects.
Read About: CBSE Term 1 Board Exam 2021-22
Nagaland Board (NBSE) 2022 exams
Nagaland Board Exam 2022 exams forms are now available. Students can fill out the form who wishes to appear in the Nagaland Board Exams that are to be held in 2022. The forms are to be filled in while keeping in mind all the guidelines. An incorrect way of filling out the Nagaland Board Exam Form can also lead to rejection of the form submission.
Students are to be abiding by all the guidelines while filling out the form. Before submitting, it is to be ensured that all information has been given correctly as the same will also be used for filling out the admit card and the Nagaland Board Exam results.
Read About: CBSE Term 1 Admit Card 2021
NBSE HSLC and HSSLC Exams
NBSE HSSLC AND HSLC board exams dates are not yet available. The application forms are now available. Interested students can fill out the same and wait for further information. All the latest information and updates will be available on the official website of Nagaland Board. The Board exams of Nagaland are expected to be conducted around February-March 2022.
The Board Exams of both classes 10 and 12 are held around the same time every year. In 2021, the board exams were at first delayed and eventually were cancelled. Because of this, the new academic session was started a bit later than usual. This did not have much impact on the students as the syllabus is being covered in full swing.
The Board Exam pattern for the Nagaland Board exam of 2022 might change keeping in mind the NEP guidelines. If the NEP gets implemented, then the Board Exam will be 5-0% competency-based. This means that the question paper will consist of essay type questions, passages, and MCQ’s that can either be simple or complex.
Read About: CISCE Semester 1 Datesheet 2021-22
Nagaland Board NBSE Exam Form 2022
Nagaland Board Exam Form for 2022 is now available for download. After the completion of the Board exams application filling process, the Nagaland Board will declare the date sheet for the same. Students will have to report to the examination centres according to the given centres.
The Board exam will be conducted according to the new pattern and the new syllabus. Students who were supposed to appear for the Board Exams in 2021 needs to be updated whether there has been any change in the overall syllabus or not. Practical exams of the repeater students will not be held once again. They can improve their overall scores of the theory papers by appearing in the Nagaland Board Exams of 2022.
NBSE Board exam Form guidelines 2021-22 see @ www.nbsenagaland.com
Below we have stated a few points that clearly state the guidelines that were released by the Nagaland Education Board for the Board exams that are to be held in 2022. Students are requested to read through the guidelines, before proceeding to fill out the Board exam form, which is now available on the official website.
- While filling out the application form for the Nagaland Board exams of 2022, regular students must know their previous registration number and repeaters should know their previous roll number. These are required as it is be filled out in the Nagaland board exam application form.
- Candidates are also responsible for checking out their names, date of birth, parent’s name and community names, are filled correctly or not. The second language and the optional subjects opted by candidates are also to be filled out in the application form.
- For especially abled students, an application from a competent authority must be obtained. The scanned copy of the document is to be emailed to email@example.com.
- Change of examination centre is not allowed until and unless it is to Kohima only.
- If a student genuinely needs to change the examination centre for a valid reason, Form 50 is to be downloaded and duly filled. HSSLC students can submit the scanned copy of the document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Class 12 students can submit the centre change document to email@example.com.
These are the guidelines that have been stated in the Nagaland Board Exam 2022 Guideline. To view the guideline, visit the website of Nagaland Education Board and download the Guidelines copy. This will be available in pdf form. You can either download it or save it for viewing it offline. You need to go through the guidelines once more before starting to fill out the Nagaland Board Exam Form for 2022.
FAQs on Nagaland Board Exam Form 2022
- Will the Nagaland Board exam be conducted according to the new Board Exam pattern?
Yes, it is expected that the Nagaland Board exams will be conducted according to the new pattern.
- When is the starting date for the Nagaland HSLC Board Exam of 2022?
The date sheet for the Nagaland Board exams of 2022 is not yet announced by the Board officials.
- Is the admit card available for the Nagaland Board Exam of 2022?
No. the admit card for the Nagaland board exam is not yet available. It is expected to be available in the last week of December 2021.
- Can I make changes to the application form, if I have made a mistake in the Nagaland Board Exam form?
The changes to the application form can only be made until the last date. After that, no changes will be entertained.
- When can I start filling out the Nagaland Board Exam form for 2022?
You can start filling out the Nagaland Board Exam form for 2022 now. It is available on the official website of the Nagaland Education board.