Karnataka common entrance test KCET Application Forms with details of the registration process are now available for the students on the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/. KCET 2022 registration will be open until 5th May 2022. Candidates applying for KCET 2022 must go through all the details provided on the official website and keep checking the notification bar for recent news and notices.
KCET Application Form 2022
Karnataka common entrance test is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEW), every year. KCET generally is a state-level exam that is conducted for the students interested to take admission in courses like engineering, pharmacy, diploma, medical courses, etc. For taking admission in courses like medicine like Ayurveda or homeopathy, candidates must have qualified National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), and the students interested in taking admission in architecture must quality JEE, to appear in KCET 2022.
KCET 2022 Application Form Filling Process
The application process for KCET 2022 starts with the registration of the candidates, then form filling, and the last step is fees payment. Candidates should check their eligibility before filling out the form, and keep all the documents near while filling the form. Candidates who are not familiar with such online application interfaces can follow the steps below to start the application process.
- step 1: go to the official website kea.kar.nic.in, and login into the exam Portal.
- step 2: you’ll get an option called “UGCET 2022 application” on the homepage, click on the option.
- Step 3: fill in the basic details and register yourself.
- Step 4: with the login ID and password you created, log in to the website and fill out the application form.
- step 5: go through it once and then upload all the required documents carefully.
- step 6: after uploading and filling all the required documents, pay the application fees online.
- Step 7: Before submission, check all the details, even the spellings, so that there are no mistakes.
- Step 8: After submission, download the submission page and save it for further use.
KCET 2022 Application Form: Highlights
KCET 2022 application form is expected to be released by today, 18th April 2022. The last date of KCET 2022 is expected to be on May 2022 and the exam dates are scheduled on the 16th, 17th, and 18th of June 2022. KCET or Karnataka common entrance test is conducted by KEA i.e, Karnataka Examination Authority. KCET 2022 application will be online mode, candidates can follow the step given further in the article to apply for KCET 2022 through the official website. The exam will be conducted through offline mode, i.e, candidates have to be physically present in the examination center to appear for the exam. The mode of counseling will also be online. The exam duration is 3 hours and the subjects to be focused on are physics, chemistry, mathematics/Biology, and Kannada (if chosen). The courses offered by KCET 2022 are Engineering Technology, B. Pharmacy, Diploma in Pharmacy, Agriculture course, and veterinary courses.
- CUET 2022 Notification, Exam Pattern, Live Updates
- COVID In Noida & Delhi Schools- 4th Wave News & Live Updates
- CBSE Term 2 Exams 2022: Check All Live Updates
- CBSE Term 2 Exam Pattern 2022-23 For Class 10
- CBSE Term 2 Exam 2022 Guidelines Released For Class 10th & 12th
- Last 15 Days Strategy For CBSE Term 2 Exam 2022
KCET 2022 Application Form: FAQs
1.Where can I apply for KCET 2022?
Ans. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the KCET 2022. To apply for the KCET 2022, candidates can visit the official website and go through the further process after logging in successfully.
2. How to check new information about KECT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can check the official website regularly and check the UGCET information bulletins as the KCET 2022 application form will be released with UGCET 2022 application form.
3. What is the full form of KCET?
Ans. The full form of KCET is Karnataka common entrance test. It is a state-level ex that is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority every year. The candidates who apply for KCET and quality it can take admitted to prestigious private colleges in various courses.
4. Is the trail link still active for KCET 2022?
Ans. The trial link is only active for three days to make the candidates familiar with the interface of the online application form. The expected release date of the application form is 18th April 2022. If the form is released today then, for the next three days the trail link will be active.