ISC Class 12 Mathematics Exam 2021-22 Postponed: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has postponed the Class 12 ISC mathematics test 2021-22 for semester 1 from November 29, 2021, at 2 p.m.
However, the reasons are unknown, although it is believed that they were outside CISCE’s control, which is why it was rescheduled. The ISC semester 1 test 2021-22 for mathematics will be held at 2 p.m. on December 12, 2021. It will be held the day before the chemistry paper- 1. The chemistry paper will be held immediately following the Class 12 ISC maths test 2021-22 theory exam conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations. Students can confirm exam dates for other subjects on the official website.
ISC Class 12 mathematics exam 2021-22 postponed: The official Notice
Circumstances beyond the control of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) delayed the Class 12 ISC mathematics test 2021-22 for semester 1, thus, it has been postponed. The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations’ ISC semester 1 test 2021-22 for mathematics subject has been rescheduled for now and will be held on December 12, 2021.
The official statement by CISCE read, “The ISC Year 2021-2022 5emester 1 MATHEMATICS Examination scheduled for Monday, November 29, 2021, at 2.00 pm, has been postponed due to reasons beyond our control. The said Examination will now be conducted on Sunday, December 12, 2021, at 2.00 pm.”
ISC Exam date 2021 postponed: New Schedule
|Monday, 22 November, 2021||English- Paper 2 (Literature In English)|
|Tuesday, 23 November, 2021||English Paper- 1 (English Language)|
|Thursday, 25 November, 2021||Physics – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Friday, 26 November, 2021||Indian Languages, Modern Foreign Languages, Classical Languages|
|Saturday, 27 November, 2021||Elective English, Hospitality Management, Indian Music- Hindustani Paper 1 (Theory), Indian Music- Carnatic Paper 1 (Theory), Western Music Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Tuesday, 30 November, 2021||Business Studies|
|Wednesday, 1 December, 2021||Sociology|
|Thursday, 2 December, 2021||Geography, Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing|
|Friday, 3 December, 2021||Biology – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Saturday, 4 December, 2021||Home Science – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Monday, 6 December, 2021||Economics|
|Tuesday, 7 December, 2021||Biotechnology – Paper 1 (Theory), Legal Studies|
|Wednesday, 8 December, 2021||Physical Education – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Thursday, 9 December, 2021||Political Science|
|Friday, 10 December, 2021||Commerce|
|Saturday, 11 December, 2021||Mass Media & Communication, Fashion Designing – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Sunday, 12 December, 2021||Mathematics|
|Monday, 13 December, 2021||Chemistry (Paper- 1) Theory|
|Tuesday, 14 December, 2021||Psychology, Electricity & Electronics|
|Wednesday, 15 December, 2021||Computer Science (Paper 1) Theory|
|Thursday, 16 December, 2021||History|
|Friday, 17 December, 2021||Environmental Science – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Monday, 20 December, 2021||Accounts|
ISC Exam Date- Subjects-wise
- November 22, 2021- English- Paper 2 (Literature In English)
- November 23, 2021- English Paper- 1 (English Language)
- November 25, 2021- Physics – Paper 1 (Theory)
- November 26, 2021- Indian Languages, Modern Foreign Languages, Classical Languages
- November 27, 2021- Elective English, Hospitality Management, Indian Music- Hindustani Paper 1 (Theory), Indian Music- Carnatic Paper 1 (Theory), Western Music Paper 1 (Theory)
- November 30, 2021- Business Studies
- December 1, 2021- Sociology
- December 2, 2021- Geography, Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing
- December 3, 2021- Biology – Paper 1 (Theory)
- December 4, 2021- Home Science – Paper 1 (Theory)
- December 6, 2021- Economics
- December 7, 2021- Biotechnology – Paper 1 (Theory), Legal Studies
- December 8, 2021- Physical Education – Paper 1 (Theory)
- December 9, 2021- Political Science
- December 10, 2021- Commerce
- December 11, 2021- Mass Media & Communication, Fashion Designing – Paper 1 (Theory)
- December 12, 2021- Mathematics
- December 13, 2021- Chemistry (Paper- 1) Theory
- December 14, 2021- Psychology, Electricity & Electronics
- December 15, 2021- Computer Science (Paper 1) Theory
- December 16, 2021- History
- December 17, 2021- Environmental Science – Paper 1 (Theory)
- December 20, 2021- Accounts
ISC semester 1 exam 2021-22: Instructions by the board
CISCE had earlier issued some instructions for the candidates of the CISCE Board exams 2021-22 class 10 and 12. Below mentioned are those instructions:
- Each candidate who has been registered and confirmed for ICSE and ISE should appear for both the semester examinations and the CISCE Board exams 2021-22 in the same topics.
- Candidates who have registered for the CISCE Board exams should also pick up their admission cards ahead of time. Exams for the CISCE Board in 2021 and 2022 The heads of the pupils’ respective schools can obtain admit cards.
- Candidates must be seated in the test hall/room five minutes prior to the scheduled time. They should take their seats according to the instructions.
- If a candidate is handed an examination Paper for which he or she is not registered, the candidate must immediately alert the invigilator and bring the matter to the attention of the Supervising Examiner.
- All general instructions must be read carefully by the candidate. A paper’s general instructions can be found at the top. The general instructions in the Question Paper- cum – Answer Booklet normally provide information on the number of questions to tackle, when to begin the paper, how to mark or write the answers, and so on.
- Candidates are recommended to answer only the specified number of questions.
- Candidates must sign the top sheet of the Question Paper – cum – Answer Booklet with their signatures. There is a designated area for this purpose.
- On the top-sheet of the Question Paper – cum – Answer Booklet, candidates must clearly write their Unique Identification Number, sometimes shortened as Unique ID, and Index Number in the area provided.
- All entries must be written in black or blue ink only.
- The use of a basic electronic calculator is permitted for Class 12 applicants taking the CISCE Board exams in 2021-22.
Read: SST MCQ For Term 1 Exam
ISC Board Latest News
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations is a for-profit national board of education. The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education and the Indian School Certificate Examination are both administered by it. The CISCE was founded in 1958 and presently has over 2,300 schools in India and internationally.
This Indian Council was founded on the premise that the University of Cambridge’s examinations in India ought to be administered by a board. This Indian Council was established to best customise them to the needs of the country.
FAQs on ISC Class 12 Mathematics Exam 2021-22 Postponed
What exactly is ISC?
The full name of ISC is Indian School Certificate, and it refers to the higher secondary exam, sometimes known as the 12th-grade exam, which is administered by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations.
Is there a difference between ICSE and ISC?
The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations administers the ICSE and ISC board exams, with ICSE for students in 10th grade and ISC for students in 12th grade.
Is ISC 2022 going to be an online or offline event?
CISCE 2022 will be held entirely online.
What does the acronym CICA stand for?
CICA stands for Certificate In Company Administration in its entire form.
Which Indian board is the most difficult?
ICSE is often regarded as India’s most difficult examination board.