Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test, IPMAT 2022 is going to help on 2nd July 2022. The application forms are yet to be released through the official website of IIM Indore. The exam will be conducted in online mode.
Check Out: IPMAT Syllabus 2022
IPMAT Colleges 2022 Accepting IPMAT scores
IPMAT scores are accepted by institutes that are based on various requirements like teaching, learning, professionalism, outcomes from graduation, resources, etc. Every year IPMAT is conducted by IIM Indore. There were only a few colleges that accepted IPMAT, however, this year, IPMAT 2022 has added new colleges. From the table given below, you’ll know about the colleges accepting IPMAT scores and their eligibility criteria.
|IIM Indore||· Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th for general, NC-OBC category, candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD category, must score 55% in 10th and 12th.
· Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam in 2020,2021 or 2022.
|· Candidates applying for the exam must be born on or after 1st August 1999. Candidates belonging to ST, SC, or PWD categories have five-year relaxation, which means born on or before, 1994.|
|IIM Jammu||· Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th for general, NC-OBC category, candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD category, must score 55% in 10th and 12th.
· Candidates who will be completing their 12th before 30th July 2022, can also apply.
· Exam is conducted by JIPMAT
|· Refer to the university brochure|
|IIM Rohtak||· Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th for general, NC-OBC category, candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD category, must score 55% in 10th and 12th.
· Exam conducted by IPMAT Rohtak
|· Candidates must be of the age of 20 as of 31st July 2022.
|IIM Ranchi||· Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th for general, NC-OBC category, candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD category, must score 55% in 10th and 12th.
· Exam conducted by SAT/IPMAT Indore
|· Refer to the university brochure|
|IIM Bodhgaya||· Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th for general, NC-OBC category, candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD category, must score 55% in 10th and 12th.||· Age of the candidate- should be born on or after 1st August 2002 for the general category. 5 years of relaxation for ST, SC, and PWD categories.|
IPMAT 2022 College- Exam Pattern and Eligibility
IPMAT is a national-level test that is conducted by IIM Indore. Through IPMAT, students can take admitted to colleges that offer five years of integrated courses for management and business degree. The five-year course consists of 15 terms, which means three terms of three months each. It is a combination of bachelor’s and master’s degrees. As per the notice, IPMAT 2022, will be held in online mode, keeping in mind the rules and regulations for COVID provided by the government.
IPMAT is divided into two parts, phase I and phase II. Phase I refers to the first three years of the course and phase II refers to the remaining two years of the course. During phase I, students have to build their foundation and understanding of the course. At the end of the third year, students have to complete a social internship. Through phase II, the students will focus on business management, and at the end of the year, they have to complete a business internship.
Eligibility requirements for IPMAT 2022 are released by IIM Indore, which is as follows.
- candidates must score 60% in class 10th and 12th for the General and NC-OBC categories.
- candidates must have passed the qualifying exams in 2020,2021 or 2022.
- maximum age to apply is 20 years as of 31st July, for every Candidate.
- candidates must score 55% in class 10th and 12th for SC, ST, and PWD categories.
IPMAT College Exam Structure
IPMAT 2022, will be held online. There are three sections two sections with MCQ-type questions and the last with short answer-type questions. The paper consists of a total of 100 questions. Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer and for every wrong answer there is a negative marking of -1. For section A, there will be 40 MCQ-type questions, for section B, there will be 40 questions on verbal ability, MCQ type and for the last section, section C, there will be 20 short answer type questions.
- COVID In Noida & Delhi Schools- 4th Wave News & Live Updates
- CBSE Term 2 Exams 2022: Check All Live Updates
- CUET 2022 Notification, Exam Pattern, Live Updates
- CBSE Term 2 Exam Pattern 2022-23 For Class 10
- CBSE Term 2 Exam 2022 Guidelines Released For Class 10th & 12th
- Last 15 Days Strategy For CBSE Term 2 Exam 2022
- ICSE Semester 2- Check Sample Paper, Exam Date 2022, Exam Guidelines @ Cisce.Org
- CUET Information Bulletin 2022
IPMAT Colleges 2022: FAQs
1. When will be IPMAT 2022 conducted for IIM Indore?
A. For IIM Indore, IPMAT 2022 will be conducted on the 3rd week of July 2022 in online mode. The application form dates will be released soon.
2. What will be the syllabus for IPMAT 2022?
A. IIM Indore doesn’t specify any particular syllabus or any topic-wise schedule. The candidates are advised to prepare questions from verbal ability and quantitative analysis.
3. Does IIM Indore accepts IPMAT 2022?
A. Yes, IIM Indore accepts IPMAT 2022 and other institutions like IIM Rohtak, IIM Ranchi, IIM Bodhgaya, and IIM Jammu also accept IPMAT 2022. It is a national-level exam that is conducted every year by IIM Indore.