Class 10 Computer Science deleted syllabus 2021-22
CBSE Deleted Syllabus For Class 10 Computer Science: Computer is known to be an optional subject. Students often do not take computer science subject into consideration that much. Computer science is the 6th subject in Class 10. This subject can do wonders to students overall percentage of CGPA. If a student gets lower marks in any of the three subjects- Science, Social Science or Mathematics, Computer science’s scores can actually increase the student’s overall percentage. This is the reason students must take this subject seriously. For thorough studying of any subject, student must go through the entire syllabus carefully.
Computer Science Deleted Syllabus Class 10 CBSE 2021-22
This academic year of 2021-22 is really difficult for all students and teachers. That’s why CBSE has decided to reduce the syllabus of all classes by 30%. Students can check the updated and deleted portion of syllabus of Class 10 every subject here.
You can check the deleted portion of Class 10 Computer Science Syllabus 2021 by CBSE for academic year 2021-22:-
DELETED PORTION OF COMPUTER SCIENCE 2021 SYLLABUS
|Unit 4: Scratch or Python (Theory and Practical)
Alternative 1: Scratch
• Revision of the basics of Scratch
• Sprite, tempo, variables, and events
• Coordinates and conditionals
• Drawing with iteration
• Update variables repeatedly, iterative development, ask and answer blocks
• Create games, animated images, stories and songs
Alternative 2: Python
• Revision of Python basics
• Conditionals: if, if-else statements
• Loops: for, while (e.g., sum of first 10 natural numbers)
• Practice simple programs
Complete Syllabus for Class 10 Computer Science
- Internet: World Wide Web, web servers, web clients, web sites, web pages, web browsers, blogs, news groups, HTML, web address, e-mail address, downloading and uploading files from a remote site. Internet protocols: TCP/IP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, HTTPS. Remote login and file transfer protocols: SSH, SFTP, FTP, SCP, TELNET, SMTP, TCP/IP.
- Services available on the internet: information retrieval, locating sites using search engines and finding people on the net;
- Web services: chat, email, video conferencing, e-Learning, e-Banking, e-Shopping, e-Reservation, e-Governance, e-Groups, social networking.
- Mobile technologies: SMS, MMS, 3G, 4G.
- Introduction to web page designing using HTML: create and save an HTML document, access a web page using a web browser.
- HTML tags: html, head, title, body, (attributes: text, background, bgcolor, link, vlink, alink), br (break), hr(horizontal rule), inserting comments, h1..h6 (heading), p (paragraph), b (bold), i (italics), u (underline), ul (unordered list), ol (ordered list), and li (list item). Description lists: dl, dt and dd. Attributes of ol (start, type), ul (type).
- Font tags (attributes: face, size, color).
- Insert images: img (attributes: src, width, height, alt), sup (super script), sub (subscript).
- HTML Forms: Textbox, radio buttons, checkbox, password, list, combobox.
- Embed audio and video in a HTML page.
- Create a table using the tags: table, tr, th, td, rowspan, colspan
- Links: significance of linking, anchor element (attributes: href, mailto), targets.
- Cascading style sheets: colour, background-colour, border-style, margin, height, width, outline, font (family, style, size), align, float.
- Software licenses and the open source software movement.
- Intellectual property rights, plagiarism and digital property rights.
- Freedom of information and the digital divide.
- E-commerce: Privacy, fraud, secure data transmission.
- Create static web pages.
- Use style sheets to enforce a format in an HTML page (CSS).
- Embed pictures, audio and videos in an HTML page.
- Add tables and frames in an HTML page.
- Decorate web pages using graphical elements.
- Create a website using several webpages. Students may use any open source or proprietary tool.
- Work with HTML forms: text box, radio buttons, checkbox, password, list, combo box.
- Write a blog using HTML pages discussing viruses, malware, spam and antiviruses
- Create a web page discussing plagiarism. List some reported cases of plagiarism and the consequent punishment meted out. Explain the nature of the punishment in different countries as per their IP laws.
CBSE New Syllabus For Class 12 & 11 2021-2022
|CBSE Class 12 New Syllabus 2021-22||CBSE Class 11 New Syllabus 2021-22|
|Class 12 Maths||Class 11 Maths|
|Class 12 Physics||Class 11 Physics|
|Class 12 Chemistry||Class 11 Chemistry|
|Class 12 Biology||Class 11 Biology|
|Class 12 Economics||Class 11 Economics|
|Class 12 Accountancy||Class 11 Accountancy|
|Class 12 History||Class 11 History|
|Class 12 Geography||Class 11 Geography|
|Class 12 Political Science||Class 11 Political Science|
|Class 12 English||Class 11 English|
CBSE New Syllabus Class 9 & 10 For 2021-2022
|CBSE Class 10 New Syllabus 2021-22||CBSE Class 9 New Syllabus 2021-22|
|Class 10 Maths||Class 9 Maths|
|Class 10 Science||Class 9 Science|
|Class 10 Social Science||Class 9 Social Science|
|Class 10 English||Class 9 English|
FAQ’s on CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications Term 1 & 2 Syllabus 2021-22
What is the syllabus of computer class 10?
Refer to the complete syllabus section in the article for the detailed syllabus of computer science for class 10.
Is computer subject available in class 10?
Yes, computer subject is available in class 10.
What is the code of computer class 10?
Code for computer science class 10 is 165 in CBSE.
What is the syllabus of science of Class 10?
See in this Article