CBSE Class 12 History Term 2 Additional Practice Questions
The students appearing in CBSE Term 2 Exam 2022 must solve CBSE Class 12 History Term 2 Practice Questions 2022 given on this page to consolidate their preparation. As exam dates are coming close, the students can assess their preparation for term 2 by solving CBSE Class 12 History Term 2 Practice Questions 2022. Bookmark this page to get all the updates from the Central Board of Secondary Education.
CBSE Class 12 History Additional Term 2 Practice Questions
The Central Board of Secondary Education will commence CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Exam 2022 from 26th April 2022. The CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Exam 2022 will be concluded on 15th June 2022. In these last days, the students must focus on practicing questions instead of learning new concepts and CBSE Class 12 History Term 2 Practice Questions 2022 will be best for practice history questions.
CBSE Class 12 History Term 2 Practice Questions 2022: Exam Pattern
The exam pattern given here is based on the sample paper published by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The Class 12 History Term 2 question paper will be divided into three sections namely Section A, Section B, Section C, and Section D. Check the further details listed below:
Section A: In this section, short answer type questions of 3 marks each will be asked.
Section B: In this section long answer-type questions of 6 marks each will be asked.
Section C: This section consists of case-based questions of 4 marks each.
Section D: This section consists of map-based questions of 2 marks each.
Class 12 History Term 2 Additional Practice Questions 2022
1. Explain the various perspectives that were discussed by the members of the Constituent Assembly from 1946-1950 about the depressed castes.
2. Give three differences between the roles that Zamindars and Jotedars played in the Permanent Settlement revenue system of Bengal of the 18th century.
Describe how the British transformed the Santhals into settled agriculturalists in the 19th century.
3. ‘The mutiny in the sepoy ranks quickly became a rebellion. There was general defiance of all kinds of authority and hierarchy.’ Elaborate with examples of how sepoys organised themselves to rebel against the British in 1857.
4. Explain by giving three examples of how Mahatma Gandhi gained followers and became a mass leader in India.
5. Explain in detail the different steps the Britishers took to suppress the rebellion of 1857.
“A whole world of nationalist imagination was woven around the revolt.” Elaborate by giving three examples of how the revolt is interpreted in the nationalist imaginaries.
6. Critically examine how the coming of Mahatma Gandhi changed the nature of the Indian National Movement.
7. List any six expectations which Mughals had from their nobles.
Rajiv bought Akbar Nama at the station while waiting for his train. Describe the various things that Rajiv will learn about Akbar’s empire from this book.
8. Read the passage and answer the questions given below
In court, status was determined by spatial proximity to the king. The place accorded to a courtier by the ruler was a sign of his importance in the eyes of the emperor. Once the emperor sat on the throne, no one was permitted to move from his position or to leave without permission.’
(a) Write the name of a courtier who was part of the Mughal courts. (1)
(b) Explain one key discussion that took place in Mughal courts. (1)
(c) Explain the roles played by the courtiers in the Mughal empire. (2)
9. Read the passage and answer the questions given below. ‘On 13 December 1946, Jawaharlal Nehru introduced the “Objectives Resolution” in the Constituent Assembly. It was a momentous resolution that outlined the defining ideals of the Constitution of Independent India and provided the framework within which the work of constitution-making was to proceed.’
(a) Write about the concerns that Jaipal Singh of the Constituent Assembly raised regarding the Objectives Resolution.
(b) Write one pledge that was guaranteed to all citizens by the Objectives Resolution.
(c) Explain why the ideals of the Objectives Resolution were used to frame the Indian constitution.
(d) Write the names of two groups whose authority would have been challenged because of the ideals of the Objectives Resolution.
10. a) On the given political outline map of India, locate and label ANY ONE of the following with appropriate symbol:
(i) The northern state in India where Rowlatt Satyagraha was adopted by most people of that state.
(ii) The state from where Gandhi started the campaign of Salt Satyagraha and successfully broke the salt law.
b) The map given below highlights a key center marked as P, where a revolt took place in 1857 which was led by Nana Saheb. Identify P.
Note: The following questions are for the visually impaired candidates only in lieu of Q. No. 10
10. a) Write the name of one dynasty with whom the Mughals maintained diplomatic relations.
b) Explain why the elites and moneylenders were attacked by the rebels during the 1857 revolt.
FAQs on CBSE Class 12 History Term 2 Additional Practice Questions 2022
Q. Where I can get CBSE Class 12 History Term 2 Practice Questions 2022?
You can get CBSE Class 12 History Term 2 Practice Questions 2022 on this page. We have covered the practice question of other subjects on the official website of Adda247 School.
Q. What is the CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Exam Date?
As per the CBSE Class 12 Term 2 date sheet released by the board, the CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Exam 2022 will be held between 26th April to 15th June 2022.
Q. Will CBSE Class 12 History Term 2 Practice Questions 2022 be helpful for CBSE Term 2 Exam 2022?
Yes, CBSE Class 12 History Term 2 Practice Questions 2022 will be very helpful for students appearing in CBSE Term 2 Exam 2022. The students practising CBSE Class 12 History Term 2 Practice Questions 2022 will surely get some extra marks in the final examination.