Class 12 Business Studies (BST) Term 2 Answer key
Class 12 Business Studies Term 2 Answer key: Central Board of Secondary Education is all set to conduct CBSE Term 2 Business Studies examination today on 17th May 2022. The students appearing in the examination can use the Class 12 Business Studies Term 2 Answer key provided on this page to cross-check their responses. Class 12 Business Studies Term 2 Answer key is accurate and the answers given in Class 12 Business Studies Term 2 Answer key follows the term 2 pattern of CBSE. Class 12 Business Studies Term 2 Answer key will be available just after the completion of the CBSE Term 2 Business Studies examination. Go through the whole article and bookmark this page to get the answer keys for the upcoming examination.
CBSE Class 12th Term 2 Business Studies Answer Key
The CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Term 2 examination will be held between 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. The CBSE Class 12th Term 2 Business Studies Answer Key will be available after 12:30 pm on this page. We have given miscellaneous information on CBSE Class 12th Term 2 Business Studies Answer Key here. Check out the table given below:
|CBSE Class 12th Term 2 Business Studies Answer Key|
|Exam Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam & Subject Name||CBSE Class 12th Business Studies|
|Exam Date||17th May 2022(Tuesday)|
|Unofficial Answer Key||17th May 2022(Tuesday)|
|Official Answer Key||To be notified|
Business Studies (BST) Class 12 Term 2 Answer Key and Exam Pattern
The question paper for CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Business Studies will be based on the Class 12th Business studies sample paper released by the board. There will be 12 questions in CBSE Class 12th Business Studies examination. Check other details listed below:
Type 1: Very short type questions of 2 marks each will be asked.
Type 2: Short-type questions of 3 marks each will be asked.
Type 3: Long questions of 5 marks each will be asked.
Class 12 Business Studies Term 2 Answer Key and Paper Solution 2022
Class 12 Business Studies (BST) Term 2 Questions Paper for Answer key
Class 12 Business Studies Term 2 Questions Paper & Answer key: Marking Scheme
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies: Term 2 Exam 2022- Answer Key
1. Estimating manpower requirements is not merely knowing how many persons we need.’ What else is needed while estimating manpower requirements? State any two points.
Ans. These steps are needed to be followed in the estimation of manpower requirements:
Making an inventory of current human resources in terms of qualification, training & skills.
Assessing future human resource needs of all departments.
Developing a programme to provide the human resources. Job Analysis is an intensive way of finding details related to all jobs.
2. Due to various malpractices and multiplied investors’ grievances the Govt of India decided to set up a separate regulatory body to protect the interest of the investors and regulate the securities market.
a) Identify the regulatory body set yo by the Govt of India for the above-stated purpose
b) State any one objective of the regulatory body identified in the question above.
Ans. Choose from the following objectives:
- To regulate stock exchanges and the securities industry.
- To protect the rights and interests of investors.
- To prevent trading malpractices like insider trading, misleading statements, etc.
- To regulate and develop a code of conduct and fair practices by intermediaries
3. External sources of recruitment may lead to dissatisfaction and frustration among existing employees. They may feel their chances of promotion are reduced’
Give two situations when external sources can be utilised without dissatisfying the existing employees.
Ans. Recruitment from outside may cause dissatisfaction among the employees. They may feel that their chances of promotion are reduced.
When new talent is required and the existing employees lack in the requirements of the job. It can also be useful when the enterprise is new and needs new talent.
4. The final step in the controlling process is taking corrective action, but when derivations are within acceptable limits no corrective action is required. When and why corrective action is required?
Ans. Take corrective action if deviations go beyond the acceptable range. Corrective actions include:
(i) Change the quality specification for the materials used
(ii) Repair the existing machine or replace the machine if it cannot be repaired
(iii) Undertake technological up-gradation of machinery
(iv) Modify the existing process
(v) Improve the physical conditions of work.
5. State any three points of importance of the Controlling function of management?
Ans. a. Controlling helps in accomplishing organisational goals.
- Controlling helps in making efficient use of resources.
- Controlling ensures order and discipline.
- Controlling improves employee motivation
- Controlling helps in judging the accuracy of standards.
6. State the three points of importance of the Directing function of management
Importance of Directing
- Directing helps to initiate action in the organization.
- Directing integrates employees’ efforts in the organization
- Directing guides employees to realise their potential through motivation and leadership.
- Directing facilitates the introduction of changes by reducing resistance to change.
- Directing brings stability and balance to the organisation
The solutions to other questions would soon be available. Keep refreshing the page for further answers.
- CBSE Class 12 Answer Key Term 1 & 2 (All Subjects) 2022
- CUET 2022 Notification PDF, Exam Pattern, Live Updates
- CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Term 2 Answer Key 2022
- CBSE Class 12th Hindi Term 2 Exam Analysis 2022
- CBSE Class 12th Hindi Term 2 Answer Key 2022
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Term 2 Answer Key 2022: FAQs
Q. Where can I get the Class 12 Term 2 Business Studies Answer Key 2022?
On this page, you will get the Class 12 Term 2 Business Studies Answer Key 2022, check your responses with the answer key, and calculate your marks.
Q. What is the subject code of Class 12 Business Studies?
The subject code of Class 12 Business Studies is 054.
Q. What is the duration to solve the CBSE Term 2 Business Studies paper?
The students will get 2 hrs to solve the CBSE Term 2 Business Studies paper.