RSMSSB LDC / JA Phase II Admit Card 2018-19
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has released admit card for the post of Junior Assistant and Lower Division Clerk. The RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2019 has been released on the official website, rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
The number of vacancies for the exam are 11255 Posts.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website to get regular recent notifications of the post.
Read on to find the exam dates, links and instructions for downloading the admit card.
RSMSSB LDC / JA Phase II: Exam Date
With respect to the advertisement, 10/2018 of RSMSSB, the release of admit card of Phase 2 of Lower Division Clerk and Junior Assistant has been announced. The date of examination will be between 3rd to 6th September 2019 in two shifts.
Valid credentials are required to download the admit cards. Instructions for downloading Admit card are explained below.
RSMSSB LDC / JA Phase II: Steps to Download Admit card
- Click on the link given below
- The link so opened will require the candidate to enter the following credentials:
Verification Code(if specified)
- Download the displayed admit card
- Take a print out of the admit card for future purpose
Documents required along with RSMSSB LDC / JA Admit card:
- Along with the admit card, a proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The photo identity cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with the websites and their registered email to check for notifications related to examination and admit card. They must also keep in mind the instructions written on the admit card regarding the center and documents to be carried along, while appearing for the test.
The admit card remains the most important document that is compulsorily needed to be carried while appearing for the examination. A well prepared exam comprises thorough knowledge of the syllabus, previous year papers and/or mock papers.
All the best!