RRC Recruitment 2021
RRC Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), New Delhi has released 3093 vacancies for the post of Apprentice in its recruitment notification. The online applications will start from 20th September 2021. The last date to submit online applications is 20th October 2021 [till 12:00 Noon]. Interested candidates must read all the details and instructions mentioned in the notification before applying online. It is recommended for candidates to bookmark this page to stay tuned for more updates.
Northern Railway Apprenticeship- Overview
RRC, New Delhi has invited applications for 3093 vacancies for the post of Apprentice on 14th September 2021 as per the recruitment notification. Interested candidates should start applying online from 20th September 2021. The last date to submit applications is 20th October 2021. Candidates must refer to the table below for detailed information:
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell(RRC), Northern Railway|
|Number of Vacancies||3093|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|Advertisement Release Date||14th September|
|Advertisement No.||RRC/NR-01/2021Act Apprentice|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification
All the candidates who are going to apply for the RRC Recruitment 2021 must go through the recruitment notification before applying online. The recruitment notification can be downloaded from the official website or candidates can also download notification PDF from the link provided below:
RRC Recruitment 2021- Important Dates
RRC (Northern Railway) has released 3093 vacancies for the post of Apprentice in its recruitment notification on 14th September 2021. The online applications have started from 20th September 2021. Candidates can refer to the table illustrated below to stay updated:
|Advertisement Release Date||14th September 2021|
|Opening Date of Online Application||20th September 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||20th October 2021|
|Merit List (Expected)||9th November 2021|
RRC Recruitment Notification 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying online for the post of Apprentice. The details regarding the eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidate must have passed SSC/10th/Matriculation exam or its equivalent (under the 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks (aggregate) from a recognized board.
- Passed ITI in a relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit (As on 20.10.2021)
- Minimum Age: 15 years.
- Maximum Age: Below 24 years.
Age Relaxation Norms (Upper Age Limit)
- SC/ST: 5 years.
- OBC: 3 years.
- Ex-Servicemen: 13 years
Link to Apply Online for the RRC Recruitment 2021
The online application for RRC Recruitment starts from 20th September 2021. Interested and eligible candidates must read the eligibility criteria and other details before applying online. The link for online application is available on the official website. Candidates can also click on the link provided below to start the application process:
Steps to Apply Online for the RRC Recruitment 2021
RRC has invited 3093 applications for the post of apprentice as per the recruitment notification released on 14th September 2021. The online application starts from 20th September 2021. Interested candidates must implement the following steps to start the application:
- Visit the official website @rrcnr.org and click on Engagement of Apprentice Act – Online Application or click on the above link to start the application process.
- Scroll down the page and click on the checkbox that says I have read carefully the notification with instructions given above to be complied with during the engagement process.
- New candidates must complete the registration first by clicking on Apply Now button.
- Enter all the required details to complete the registration process.
- Cross check all the details carefully and click on Register.
- Candidates will receive an email and SMS on registered email address and mobile number.
- Candidates can click on Login to start the application process.
- Fill all the details such as Personal Profile, Communication Details, Educational Qualification and Work Experience. Check all the details carefully.
- Upload all the applicable documents and passport-size photograph, Left Thumb Impression and Signature (Size: 10-50 KB in JPEG format).
- Pay the applicable fee through credit/debit card or internet banking.
- Take a printout of application form for future reference.
RRC Recruitment Notification 2021- Application Fee
The online application for RRC Recruitment started on 20th September 2021. The application fee structure is as follows:
- General/OBC : 100 Rs.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidate : NIL
RRC Recruitment Notification 2021 – Selection Process
The selection process for the RRC Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
- There will be no written test or viva.
- Screening and scrutiny of application forms will be performed.
- In case of two candidates having same marks, the candidate who is older in age will be given preference.
- In case of same date of birth, the candidate who passed SSC earlier will be given preferred.
- Final merit list will be prepared for cluster, trade-wise and community-wise to equal number of slots in descending order.
RRC Recruitment Notification 2021 – FAQ’s
Q1. When did RRC release Recruitment Notification for Apprentice posts?
Ans. RRC released Recruitment Notification for Apprentice on 14th September 2021.
Q2. What is the starting date of online application for the RRC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The starting date of online application for the RRC Recruitment 2021 is 20th September 2021
Q3. What is the last date of online application for the RRC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date of online application for the RRC Recruitment is 20th October 2021
Q4. How many vacancies are released by RRC for Apprentice posts?
Ans. RRC released 3093 vacancies for Apprentice in various trades.
Q5. How to apply online for RRC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided in this article.