IBPS has released the Mains Admit Card on 01st February 2020 for those candidates whose exam was not taken place due to some administrative reasons. The Exam is rescheduled for 08th February 2020. Candidates can download the IBPS Clerk Re-Exam Mains Admit Card by clicking on the link given below.
We hope the revision for the exam has begun and candidates are all set to appear for IBPS Mains Re-exam. Candidates who were unable to take the exam may refer the download link of mains admit card.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020
As the exam dates of Re-scheduled Clerk exam are released through the official notification. Thus, candidates have been checking regular updates on the re-scheduled mains admit card link. IBPS Clerk Mains Re-scheduled Admit Card 2020 for the exam has been released on 01st February 2020. Check exam date below.
IBPS Clerk Mains Re-scheduled Exam Date
As per the official notification of IBPS Clerk, the mains exam for those candidates who were unable to give test due to some technical reasons. The Re-scheduled exam is going to take place on 08th February 2020. Earlier the mains exam has taken place on 19th January 2020. There is no news of exam postponement till date, so, candidates should keep up with the preparation.
Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Click on the link provided below and wait for the new tab to open
- As the new page opens, you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”
- Enter the Captcha
- Click the Login button
- As the document appears on the screen, click the print/ download button to save the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 for your future reference.
Note for IBPS Clerk Admit Card & Exam
- Candidates must check their exam date as soon as they get IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card.
- Also, check your venue for the exam.
- For the mains exam, candidates must note that the exam is qualifying/ scoring in nature. Even then, one has to
- score more than or equal to qualifying marks in each section.
- With all the preparation mode on, candidates may also go through the pattern from the table below. It shows the distribution of questions and marks for each section of IBPS Clerk Mains Exam.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
- IBPS Clerk Mains exam consists of 200 marks in Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General/ Financial Awareness.
Documents to carry with your IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2020
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
After Downloading the Admit Card 2020
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority
- Carry an Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photograph
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Centres:
- The Exam Centers will be mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020.
- Please note that the IBPS does not allow any change in the allotted exam centre.
- The centre is already chosen as per the convenience of the candidate as per the information available in the application form. Therefore, the request for a change in the centres will not be entertained.
The following places have been selected as the Mains Exam centres for candidates appearing in the Exam:
|Name of State||IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur, Dibrugarh, Guwahati|
|Bihar||Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur, Bhilai Nagar, Raipur|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat, Jamnagar|
|Daman & Diu|
|Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Faizabad, Banda, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida/ Greater Noida, Sitapur, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri, Hooghly, Kalyani|
IBPS Clerk PET Call Letter 2020
For the Pre-exam Training, IBPS has released the IBPS PET Call Letter. Check Download link here. Later, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released Clerk Admit Card 2020 in the last week of November (tentatively). IBPS Clerk Prelims is scheduled to be held on 07th, & 08th December 2020. Students must have started preparing for IBPS Clerk Prelims examination. Candidate can refer to below link for admit card after the same will be released.
IBPS Clerk PET Admit Card Link:
All candidates who are waiting for IBPS Clerk PET Admit Card can download the IBPS Clerk PET Admit Card 2019.