IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021-22
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021-22 Out: IBPS has released the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 on 14th January 2022 at the official website of IBPS. All candidates who are eagerly waiting for the admit card/ call letter for IBPS Clerk 2021 mains exam can download their admit card by clicking on the link given below. The IBPS Clerk Admit card is an important document as the candidates will not be allowed to enter the IBPS Clerk Exam premises until and unless they have their IBPS Clerk mains admit card with valid identity proof.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021-2022
The IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card has been released on the official website @ibps.in. This year the IBPS Clerk mains examination is going to be held on 25th January 2022 to recruit 7858 Junior Associates through IBPS Clerk 2021. The selection will be done through Prelims and Mains round. So all the candidates who have qualified for the IBPS Clerk mains exam can download their IBPS Clerk mains admit cards by clicking on the link mentioned below or by visiting the official website of IBPS @ibps.in as IBPS Clerk mains admit card 2021 has been released officially.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021-2022
The candidates can plan as per the IBPS Clerk mains exam dates mentioned on their IBPS Clerk mains Admit Card 2022. Further, you can check the important dates for IBPS Clerk Call Letter from the table below –
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021-2022|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam||13th January 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card Out||14th January 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||25th January 2022|
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card Link
The candidates can download the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card from here as it has been released on the official website @ibps.in on14th January 2022. IBPS Clerk mains Exam date is 25th January 2022. The candidates are suggested to boost up their preparation as the IBPS Clerk mains Exam dates and IBPS Clerk Mains admit card has been released.
How to Download IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021?
The candidates can follow the steps below to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021.
- Click on the link provided or visit the official website
- As the new page opens, you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”
- Enter the Captcha
- Click the Login button
- As the document appears on the screen, click the download button to save the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 for your future reference.
- Now take a printout of the IBPS Clerk Admit card 2021 for future reference.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Sectional Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Note: Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements are shortlisted for the final selection.
Note for IBPS Clerk Admit Card & Exam
- Candidates must check their exam date as soon as they get IBPS Clerk prelims Admit Card 2021
- Also, check your venue for the exam.
- For the mains exam, candidates must note that the exam is qualifying/ scoring in nature. Even then, one has to score more than or equal to qualifying marks in each section.
- With all the preparation modes on, candidates may also go through the pattern from the table below. It shows the distribution of questions and marks for each section of the IBPS Clerk Exam.
Documents to carry with your IBPS Clerk Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
After Downloading the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority
- Carry an Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photograph
How to correct errors in IBPS Clerk admit card 2021?
After downloading the admit card, candidates are advised to check the details carefully. In case they find any mistake in detail, they should immediately report the same to the examination authority for correction.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 – Exam Centre
- The Exam Centers will be mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021.
- Please note that the IBPS does not allow any change in the allotted exam centre.
- The centre is already chosen as per the convenience of the candidate as per the information available in the application form. Therefore, the request for a change in the centres will not be entertained.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 FAQs
Q. When did the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 be released?
Ans. IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 has been released on 14th January 2022 at www.ibps.in.
Q. When is the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date?
Ans. IBPS Clerk Mains Exam has been scheduled for 25th January 2022.
Q. Will, I get the hard copy of the IBPS Clerk Admit card?
Ans. No, the hard copy of the IBPS Clerk Admit card will not be sent to any candidates as it will be downloaded online only.
Q. Can I change my exam centre after the release of the IBPS Clerk Admit card 2021?
Ans. No, the exam centre cannot be changed once the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 is released.
Q. Can I show the digital copy of the IBPS Clerk admit card 2021?
Ans. No, a digital copy of the IBPS Clerk admit card is not allowed. Candidates are required to show the original copy only.