IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to release the Admit Card for the IBPS clerk mains exam 2020 which is scheduled for February 28, 2021. The candidates who clear the prelims exam of IBPS Clerk will be able to download the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card from the direct link provided below in the article. Check the article for more details about IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020: Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk 2020 admit card events||IBPS Clerk 2020 admit card dates|
|Online preliminary exam||05th Dec 2020, 12th Dec 2020, and
13th Dec 2020
|Prelims Result||4th week of January 2021|
|Mains Admit Card||February 2021 (First Week)|
|Online mains exam||February 28, 2021|
|The last date to download mains admit card||February 28, 2021|
Steps to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Click on the link provided below and wait for the new tab to open
- As the new page opens, you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”
- Enter the Captcha
- Click the Login button
- As the document appears on the screen, click the print/ download button to save the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 for your future reference.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020-21: Direct Links to Download
As the exam dates for IBPS Clerk 2020 are released through the official notification. Thus, candidates have been checking regular updates for the admit card link. The admit card will be released after the exam is over. Bookmark this page for regular updates.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020-21
The mains admit card is issued to candidates who successfully qualified the prelims exam.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Sectional Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Note: Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
Note for IBPS Clerk Admit Card & Exam
- Candidates must check their exam date as soon as they get IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020-21
- Also, check your venue for the exam.
- For the mains exam, candidates must note that the exam is qualifying/ scoring in nature. Even then, one has to score more than or equal to qualifying marks in each section.
- With all the preparation mode on, candidates may also go through the pattern from the table below. It shows the distribution of questions and marks for each section of IBPS Clerk Exam.
Documents to carry with your Call Letter
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
After Downloading the Admit Card 2021
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority
- Carry an Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photograph
How to correct errors in IBPS Clerk admit card 2021?
After downloading the admit card, candidates are advised to check the details carefully. In case they find any mistake in detail, they should immediately report the same to the examination authority for correction.
- The Exam Centers will be mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021.
- Please note that the IBPS does not allow any change in the allotted exam centre.
- The centre is already chosen as per the convenience of the candidate as per the information available in the application form. Therefore, the request for a change in the centres will not be entertained.
FAQs: IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021
Q. Will, I get the hard copy of the admit card?
Ans. No, the hard copy of the admit card will not be sent to any candidates as it will be downloaded via online only.
Q. When will the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 release?
Ans. IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card will release in February 2021.
Q. Can I change my exam centre?
Ans. The exam centre cannot be changed once the final submission of the application form is done.
Q. Can I show the digital copy of the IBPS Clerk admit card 2021?
Ans. No, a digital copy of the admit card is not allowed. Candidates are required to show the original copy only.