UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Engineer (Trainee) is the full form of UPPCL JE, is quite possibly the most looked for Exams as Engineers among designing discipline or Candidates from Engineering Background. The exam is led consistently by UPPCL, an administration claimed organization situated in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
The full form of UPPCL is Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. UPPCL conducts UPPCL JE exam to enlist Civil and Electrical and E &M designing possibility for the post of Junior Engineers in the UPPCL division. UPPCL JE is a state-level test led consistently in internet based mode (CBT). The principle point of the UPPCL is to give better, solid and cost-productive power to each resident in the province of Uttar Pradesh. Here, In this article we have provided all the details regarding Apply Online for UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022 because Today is the last date to apply for UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022. Candidates must follow this article to know all the details regarding UPPCL JE Recruitment, UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Process and more. Candidates must also bookmark this website for more Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: Overview
|UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Power Corporation Limited|
|Posts||Junior Engineer (Trainee)|
|Online Application Starts||25th March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||18th April 2022|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: Notification PDF
The Official Notification regarding the recruitment of UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022 has been released on 11th March 2022 on the official site of UPPCL @www.upenergy.in. Click to the link below for downloading the official UPPCL JE Notification 2022 Civil for keeping up with the details regarding the UPPCL JE Examination 2022.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: How To Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) notified the application type of UPPCL JE in web-based mode on the authority site of UPPCL @www.upenergy.in. The application process for UPPCL JE should be filled and submitted online as it were. No other type of accommodation will be allowed for any reason which is also mentioned in the UPPCL JE Civil Notification 2022.
The dates for application process for the impending UPPCL JE Civil Exam 2022 was delivered on the authority site of UPPCL. The step by step process to apply for UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022 has been given below:
Registration For New User
- Visit the authority site of UPPCL for the registration process.
- Click on the Vacancy/Results tab/connect on the landing page of UPPCL.
- Click the “View” button given against “Apply online for the job of ‘Junior Engineer Civil (Trainee)’.
- The new candidate will be diverted to another page.
- Click on the connection “New User Registration for UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022”.
- Fill in the necessary subtleties like the candidate’s name, parental subtleties, a functioning mobile number, an other mobile number if any, and a legitimate email address.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
Filling Application Form & Uploading Documents
- On final New User Registration for UPPCL, An Application Number User ID and Password will be received by the New User on the enrolled Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Sign in and fill in the leftover fundamental subtleties, for example, Personal Details, Qualification and Reservation Details (If Any).
- Transfer the examined duplicates of the photo and necessary documents and mark in the uploading section.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Pay the application fees for UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: Application Fees
The application fees for the UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022 can be paid both offline and on the web as online mode. The applicants can make an internet based installment through Net banking, Credit/Debit/Rupay/Visa/Master Card. The candidates can likewise pay the application charge disconnected through E-challan. The UPPCL JE Application Fees for different classifications are given underneath:
|General/OBC/EWS Candidates||Rs 1180/- (including GST)|
||Rs 826/- (including GST)Rs 12/- (including GST)|
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022 is as follows:
|Part||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part 1||Technical Discipline||150||150|
|Part 2||General Knowledge & Awareness||20||20|
|Part 4||General Hindi||10||10|
The marking scheme of UPPCL JE is given below:
- Each question carry a total of one mark
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in the exam
- The minimum qualifying mark for the exam is 30 per cent.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: Eligibility Criteria
To be qualified to apply for the UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022, one should fulfill the educational qualification rules set by the UPPCL. The candidates should go through the qualification rules to fill the application structure and stay away from dismissal at any later stage.
The details of the eligibility criteria set by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) are given beneath:
- The Candidates more likely than not finished a three-year diploma in Civil Engineering from the UPPSP (Uttar Pradesh Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad) or some other identical degree/endorsement perceived by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- The understudies who have finished the All India Diploma test in the Civil branch directed by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) are likewise qualified to apply.
- The applications for UPPCL JE won’t be thought of assuming that the candidate holds a Distance Learning Diploma degree or endorsement.
For the UPPCL JE Exam 2022, the age rules for both the UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022 is given below:
- The up-and-comers ought to be between 18 to 40 years old as of January 01, 2022.
- Competitors from the saved classifications will be conceded age unwinding as per UP unofficial laws.
Age Relaxation Criteria
The age relaxation proposed to the candidates from different reservation classes according to the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is arranged underneath:
|SC/ST & OBC (NCL) of UP Domicile||5 Years|
|Ex – Serviceman||15 Years|
|Physically Handicapped||15 Years|
|Apprentice Training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961||24 Months|
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: FAQs
Q1.How many vacancies are released by UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released are 25 vacancies for JE Civil Recruitment 2022.
Q2.When was the recruitment notification released on UPPCL website?
Ans: The recruitment notification has been released on 11th March 2022 on official website @upenergy.in. regarding UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022.
Q3.When will be the exam date is going to happen for UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022?
Ans: Exam date has not been declared yet but tentatively it is scheduled for fourth week of May 2022. Please follow Adda247 to get more details regarding UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022.
Q4.What is the required educational qualification for UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022?
Ans: Applicants should have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute or University.