UPPCL JE Previous Year Papers
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has announced vacancies for 25 junior engineers in civil engineering discipline through UPPCL JE Recruitment. The notification was out on 11th March 2022 and the last date to apply online for this recruitment is 18th April 2022. UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam 2022 would be conducted tentatively in May 2022. The candidates who clear this exam would have to appear for the document verification process. To clear this exam, the candidates shall practice questions from the previous year’s papers of UPPCL Junior Engineer. In this article, we have provided the previous year’s papers for UPPCL JE Civil Engineering. The aspirants shall read the full article and must bookmark this website for further engineering job updates.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Authority Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Trainee)|
|Last Date to Apply||18th April 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination &Document Verification|
UPPCL JE Civil Exam Pattern 2022
The Exam Pattern for UPPCL JE consists of 4 main subjects that are Technical Subject, Reasoning, General Hindi, and General Awareness.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked
- The Exam Duration allotted is 3 hours
- Each question carries 1 mark in the written exam.
- A negative marking of 1/4th or 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam is 30%
UPPCL JE Previous Year Paper 2022 Download Link
UPPCL JE Previous Year Papers will give you clear idea about the UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Examination, you’ll get a clear knowledge about the topics which are of great weightage and subsequently which topics can be given less importance with respect to the examination. Check out the Direct link to download UPPCL JE Previous Year Paper 2022 Civil Engineering.
Importance of UPPCL JE Previous Paper 2022 Civil Engineering
- It will help you to figure out the topics which are having more weightage and subsequently you can give a maximum of your concentration on those topics.
- It will give you confidence about your strengths, your strong zones, and concept clarity.
- It will help you to identify your weaknesses so that you can convergingly work on your weak areas to gain more accuracy.
- Try to solve while the paper in the allotted time so that you can understand the mistakes that you do when you’re under time’s pressure.
UPPCL JE Previous Year Paper 2022 FAQs
Q1. Where can I download UPPCL JE Previous Year Paper 2022 Civil Engineering?
Ans. You can download UPPCL JE Previous Year Paper 2022 Civil Engineering through the link given in the article.
Q2. When will the online application for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 end?
Ans. The Online Application will end on 14th April 2022.
Q3. Which posts are announced under UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Junior Civil Engineering posts are announced under UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022.
Q4. How many questions would be asked in the UPPCL JE Exam 2022?
Ans. 200 questions would be asked in the UPPCL JE Exam 2022.
Q5. Is there any negative marking for UPPCL JE Exam 2022?
Ans. Yes, 0.25 marks would be deducted for each wrong answer.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE