RVUNL JE Exam Analysis 2021, Read detailed shift-wise exam analysis. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam recently organized its online CBT Exam for the recruitment of Junior Engineers. Recently the exam took place from 4th September to 12th September in 2 shifts. The RVUNL JE Exam Analysis 2021 is based on the memory-based questions that appearing students have provided to us.
Also,read RVUNL JE Cutoff 2021
RVNL JE Exam Pattern 2021
|Part A||60%||Degree in the relevant engineering discipline|
|Topic||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||60||120||60 minutes|
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||8||8||
|General Knowledge (GK) & Everyday Science|
|(a) GK related to Rajasthan||36||36|
|(b) GK related to World, India and Everyday Science||12||12|
|Total Part B||80||80|
RVUNL JE Exam Analysis 2021
From the feedbacks of the appearing aspirants, we’ve came to the following RVUNL JE Exam analysis.
- Hindi was comparatively easy as felt by students.
- English was also found easy be the students.
- Mathematics was slightly moderate in the difficulty level.
- GK Related to Rajasthan was tough.
- Reasoning and mental ability was slightly moderate as told by the appearing students.
- International and national GK was moderate in difficulty level.
- Engineering Discipline Knowledge was slightly higher in level, as strong conceptual knowledge was required by candidate to attempt good number of questions.
- Overall paper was easy to moderate in level of difficulty an attempt of 110-120 questions out of 140 questions will be considered a safe and good score .
RVUNL JE Mechanical Engineering Most Asked Topics
As a part of RVNL JE Exam analysis 2021 here are the most asked topics in mechanical engineering with their difficulty level please have a look,
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning was having a good weightage with majority of questions were from VCRS cycle, Refrigeration Capacity, COP Calculations etc
- Material Science questions were also seen from the topics such as Fe-C diagram, different structures of Iron, etc
- Power Plant Engineering was also having moderate level questions from steam turbine, axial flow turbine, rankine cycle and bryton/carnot cycles.
- Strenght of materials was also having questions from Elastic Constants, stress strain calculations.
- IC Engine was having questions from compression ratio and efficiency calculations.
|UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021||UPPSC AE Recruitment 2021|
|GSECL JE Recruitment 2021||SJVN JE recruitment 2021|