RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced 266 tentative vacancies for Assistant Engineers & 177 tentative vacancies for Junior Engineers in upcoming exam calendar 2022. The candidates aspiring to work in Rajasthan Public Service Commission shall read the short notice through the link given in the article. The candidates can apply for RPSC JE Tentative Vacancies 2022 & RPSC AE Tentative Vacancies 2022 through the official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in once it is active. In this article, we have covered important information regarding RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022. Aspirants shall read the full article to know everything regarding RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022 and must bookmark this website to get further engineering job updates.
RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022: Overview
|RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Assistant Engineers & Junior Engineers|
|Total Vacancies||266 (Aen) &171 (Jen)|
|Online Application Starts||To Be Notified|
|Last Date to Apply||To Be Notified|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022: Short Notification
The Official Short Notification for RPSC Aen/Jen Recruitment 2022 has been released on 7th March 2022 by RPSC. You may download the short notification mentioning details regarding its recruitment from below.
RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022: No. Of Vacancies
The vacancies that has been mentioned is for Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer in RPSC which is for all the categories separately. Reservation is given to the SC and ST candidates. The total number of vacancy for the said post category wise is as under:
|Job Description||Number Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (AEN)||266|
|Junior Engineer (JEN)||171|
RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022: Important Dates
|Date Of Notification||To Be Notified Later|
|Start Date To Apply||To Be Notified Later|
|Last Date To Apply||To Be Notified Later|
|Date Of Written Examination||To Be Notified Later|
RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any recruitment process the candidates must check and satisfy the eligibility criteria according to the official notification. The educational qualification and age limit are provided below.
RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022: Educational Qualification
- Applicants should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute or University.
RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022: Age Limit
Candidate should attain:
- Minimum age of 21 years as well Maximum age not exceeding 40 years as on closing date of advertisement. The Upper age limit for advertised post is relaxable as per Govt. of Rajasthan rules applicable for different groups/category. Age Relaxation will be given to category students. Check official notification for age relaxation criteria.
RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022: Salary
RPSC AEN Salary:
Candidates selected as Aen will be eligible salary equivalent to Level-10 (Basic Pay Rs 56,100/-) in 7th CPC. In addition to this selected candidates are also eligible for various perks and allowances etc .
RPSC JEN Salary:
Candidates selected as Jen will be eligible salary equivalent to Level-6 (Basic Pay Rs 35,400/-) in 7th CPC. In addition to this selected candidates are also eligible for various perks and allowances etc .
RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022: Selection Process
For RPSC JEN:
Selection of candidates will be carried out by Written Examination( Objective Type) in OMR sheet. Selected candidates will be then called for Document Verification. After DV, RPSC will generate full list of selected candidates.
For RPSC AEN:
- Prelims Examinations
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022: Exam Pattern
RPSC AEN Exam Pattern:
Candidates who are going to appear in RPSC Aen Exam 2022, They can check RPSC AEN Exam Pattern which is given in below-
Scheme of Examination: – The Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages:-
(i) Preliminary Examination (ii) Main Examination
- The preliminary Examination will consist of two papers, i.e. one compulsory paper and one optional paper.
- Both Papers are objective type and carry a maximum of 400 marks.
- The Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the main Examination will be 15 times the total approximate number of vacancies (category wise) to be filled in the year in the various Services and Posts.
|COMPULSORY PAPER||MAX MARKS||Time|
|General Knowledge, General Science including General Knowledge of Rajasthan its Geography, Economy and Culture||200||2 Hours|
|List of Optional Papers (any one paper to be opted by a candidate)|
|Civil Engineering||200||2 Hours|
|Electrical Engineering||200||2 Hours|
|Mechanical Engineering||200||2 Hours|
|Agricultural Engineering||200||2 Hours|
Main Examination Pattern
The written examination will consist of the following papers which will be conventional type. A candidate must take all the compulsory subjects and any one of the optional subjects listed below. Each of the optional subject will have two papers. The time allowed for each paper shall be three hours.
|Paper||Subject Name||Maximum marks|
|Paper-2||Social aspects of engineering||100 marks|
|Paper-3 and Paper-4||(Any subject opted by the candidate)||200+200|
RPSC JEN Exam Pattern:
Candidates who are going to appear in RPSC Jen Exam 2022, They can check RPSC JEN Exam Pattern which is given in below-
The questions in the exam will be multiple-choice format and carry equal marks.
Candidates must score min. 40% marks in the exam.
|Parts||Name Of The Subjects||Marks||Time Durations|
|Part A||General Knowledge||40||2 Hours|
|Part B||Relative Subjects||80|
RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022: Syllabus
RPSC AEN SYLLABUS
Detailed syllabus has not been released by RPSC yet. But from previous year papers, the subjects that has been covered are given below in pdf:
Click Here For RPSC AEN Prelims Syllabus Pdf
Click Here For RPSC AEN Mains Syllabus Pdf
RPSC JEN SYLLABUS
- Art Of Rajasthan
- Geography Of Rajasthan
- Economy – Rajasthan And India (Economy – Rajasthan & India)
- Culture And Traditions Of Rajasthan
- The Literature Of Rajasthan
- Science & Technology
- History Of Rajasthan
- Heritage Of Rajasthan
Civil Engineering (Degree)
- Building Technology And Construction Management
- Fluid Mechanics
- Surveying, Estimating Costing &Field Engineering
- Irrigation & Water Resources
- Theory of Structures and Strength of Materials
- Structural Analysis
- Soil Mechanics and Foundations Engineering
- Design of R.c. Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Design of Steel Structures
- Construction Technology
- Auto -Cad Civil Engineering Drawing
Civil Engineering (Diploma)
- Building Technology And Construction Management
- Surveying, Estimating & Costing
- Strength of Materials
- Reinforced Concrete Design
- Irrigation & water resources
- Soil Engineering
- Auto- Cad Civil Engineering Drawing
RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022: Application Fee
The following fees details are as per last recruitment notification prescribed by RPSC Recruitment.
|Unreserved Category Candidates||Rs 250/-|
RPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022: FAQ
Q1.How many vacancies are released by RPSC for Aen/Jen Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released are 266 vacancies for Aen and 171 vacancies for Jen posts in RPSC.
Q2.When was the recruitment notification released on RPSC?
Ans: The recruitment notification hasn’t released yet but a short notice regarding RPSC Aen/Jen Recruitment 2022 has been published on its official website @rpsc.rajsathan..gov.in.
Q3.When will be the exam date is going to happen for RPSC Aen/Jen Recruitment 2022?
Ans: Exam date has not been declared yet. Please follow Adda247 to get more details regarding RPSC Aen/Jen Recruitment 2022.
Q4.What is the required educational qualification for RPSC Aen/Jen Recruitment 2022?
Ans: Applicants should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute or University.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE