NHPC JE Mechanical Exam Analysis: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has successfully conducted its online computer-based examination for the recruitment of Junior Engineers from Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical Engineering Branches. The exam for the mechanical engineering branch was conducted successfully on 6th April 2022 in two shifts i.e… the morning shift and the afternoon shift. The NHPC JE Exam Conducting board followed all the covid 19 protocols set by the government for the conduction of examinations.
The team of Adda247 has done the ground analysis to give perfect information about the examination for all the aspirants of the NHPC JE Exam 2022. Here in the article, we’ve shared all the important information which we got through our interactions with appearing students. Read the article till the end to know all the details about NHPC JE Recruitment 2022 first Impression, Exam Difficulty Level, Expected cutoff, and Answer key release.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
NHPC JE Mechanical Exam Analysis: Shift I
The first shift of the exam for mechanical engineering was successfully conducted on the 6th April 2022. The level of examination as experienced by the appearing candidates was easy to moderate. The number of questions from each topic followed the trend of previous examination on NHPC JE i.e.
|Topic||Number of Questions|
NHPC JE Mechanical Engineering Exam Analysis: Shift I
The level of difficulty according to the aspirants was easy to moderate, let’s check the topics from which the questions were asked in the NHPC JE Mechanical Shift I Exam
- Two questions were asked from the manometer topic in fluid mechanics
- There were questions in which the uses of govereners and fly wheels was asked
- Question on inversions of beam engine
- Surface tension calculations
- 4-5 questions from the boilers topic including the question on fire tube and water tube boilers
- Coefficient of discharge in venturimeter, questions on orificemeter, pitot tube and hydrostatic pressure measurement.
- Questions on Casting including questions on puring basin permeability and vshrinkage allowance
- Good number of questions were also there from the topic of production engineering
- Coefficient of performance calculations
- Overall efficiency calculation of I.C Engine
- Materials used for soldering and brazing
- Raynolds number calculation for Laminar Flow
- Self Ignition Engine
- Second Law of thermodynamics
- Tap water flow steady or unsteady?
- Newton’s third law of motion
- Compression Ratio for Diesel Engine
- Almost 18-22 Questions from Welding
NHPC JE Expected Cutoff
The NHPC JE cutoff 2022 will be depending on a number of factors i.e. the number of appearing candidates, difficulty level of the examination, topper’s marks, etc. The NHPC JE Cutoff 2022 will be soon released by the recruitment board of NHPC. We will communicate though our platform once there is an official update. Students are advised to keep themselves updated with us.
Stay tuned for all the live updates on NHPC JE Exam 2022
NHPC JE Exam Mechanical Engineering FAQs
Q1 What was the level of examination of NHPC JE Mechanical Engineering?
AnsThe difficulty level was easy to moderate as experienced by the appearing candidates.
Q2 When will be the NHPC JE Result 2022 declared?
Ans NHPC will be soon releasing the result of Junior Engineer Exam conducted for mechanical, electrical and civil engineering branches.
Q3 How many questions from each topic were there in the paper?
Ans There were 110 Technical Questions, 30 General Engineering Questions, 30 Reasoning Questions, and 30 General Knowledge questions were there in the examination.