NHPC JE Exam Analysis Civil Engineering Shift I: NHPC has successfully conducted its first shift of the All India CBT Exam for the recruitment of Junior Engineers. The Exam was conducted for civil engineering students on 4th April 2022. All the Covid 19 safety protocols were taken by the exam conducting board.
The team of Adda247 has done the ground analysis to give perfect information about the examination to the students who are going to appear for the upcoming shifts. Here in the article, we’ve shared all the important information which we got through our interactions with appearing students. Read the article till the end to know all the details about NHPC JE Recruitment 2022 first Impression, Exam Difficulty Level, Expected cutoff, and Answer key release.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
NHPC JE Exam Analysis Civil Engineering Shift I
The first shift of the NHPC JE Exam was successfully conducted on 4th April 2022, the exam for conducted for the civil engineering branch. According to the experiences of most of the students, the overall exam was easy to moderate. Aspirants found the paper a little bit on the easy side below given is the highlights of the NHPC JE Shift I Civil Engineering Exam.
|Topic||Number of Questions|
NHPC JE Civil Engineering Exam Analysis: Shift I
The exam was easy to moderate as experienced by the appearing students, let’s check out the main highlights of the examination,
- The Technical Part of the exam had a good weightage of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering which includes questions on the properties of soil, effective stress analysis, and foundation engineering.
- There were some questions from RCC Codes which were expected by students.
- The Strength of Materials subject was also having good weightage including questions from elastic constants and bending moment calculation for cantilever beams.
- Fluid Machinery questions were also there in the paper, students found questions for turbine specific speed calculations
- A good amount of questions from drip engineering including calculation of Duty.
- Topics like Centre of Pressure calculation and dynamic viscosity calculation from fluid mechanics were having weightage in the exam.
- Topics like COP calculations of Refrigeration processes were also covered under general engineering questions.
- The General Engineering Questions were basically the basic level questions from the fundamentals of Physics and other topics.
- The Current affairs were asked mostly from the month of July 2021 to February 2022, which included the questions on US Open, First Indian Fencer, etc.
- General Knowledge questions included 2 questions on books and authors.
- There were questions on polity including questions from articles and sections
- Reasoning questions were asked on the following topics, Analogy, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Number Series, Water Image/ Mirror Image, etc.
This information is based on the data collected through the live interaction with the appearing candidates, the exact data will be uploaded once there is an official announcement.
NHPC JE Expected Cutoff 2022
The NHPC JE shift I Civil Engineering Exam was easy to moderate in difficulty level, interactions with the aspirants gave us an idea that the cutoff could be expected to be on the higher side. The exact cutoff can only be predicted when the examination conduction process is over. We’ll update you on the same once there’s an official announcement.
Stay tuned for all the live updates on NHPC JE Exam 2022
NHPC JE Exam Analysis Shift I Civil Engineering FAQs
Q1 When did the first shift of NHPC JE Exam 2022 conducted?
Ans the first shift of the NHPC JE Exam was conducted successfully in the morning on 4th April 2022
Q2 Which Branch examination of NHPC JE was conducted on 4th April?
Ans The Exam on 4th April was conducted for the Civil Engineering Branch
Q3 How many questions from each topic were there in the paper?
Ans There were 110 Technical Questions, 30 General Engineering Questions, 30 Reasoning Questions, and 30 General Knowledge questions were there in the examination.