JKPSC AE Syllabus 2023
JKPSC released an official notification regarding the recruitment of a total of 36 vacancies under the Jal Shakti Department on its official site @jkpsc.nic.in. The aspirants preparing for the JKPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2023 to be held on 01 October 2023 should know the JKPSC AE Syllabus 2023 and the JKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2023.
In this article, we have discussed the detailed JKPSC AE Syllabus 2023. The aspirants shall read the full article to know the important information regarding JKPSC AE Syllabus 2023 and must bookmark this website for further Engineering Job Updates.
JKPSC AE Syllabus 2023 Overview
The written test for JKPSC AE Recruitment is going to be held on 01 October 2023. Important information regarding JKPSC AE Syllabus 2023 is given below in tabular form.
|JKPSC AE Syllabus 2023 Overview|
|Recruitment Authority||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of Department||Jal Shakti Department|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Advertisement No.||20-PSC (DR-P) OF 2023|
|JKPSC AE Exam Date 2023||01 October 2023|
|JKPSC AE Syllabus 2023||Available Now|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|JKPSC AE Selection Process||Written Test| Interview|
|JKPSC Official Website||www.jkpsc.nic.in|
JKPSC AE Syllabus 2023-Detailed
Candidates should know the JKPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus before starting their preparation. A total of 36 vacancies announced in Civil Engineering disciplines were announced under JKPSC Recruitment 2023. Candidates should read the JKPSC AE Syllabus 2023 carefully to be well-prepared for the JKPSC Exam 2023. The detailed JKPSC AE Syllabus is given in the article for ease of candidates.
- Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Material, and Structural Analysis
- Design of Structures: Steel, Concrete, and Masonry Structures
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Flow Channel, and Hydaulics Machines
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Construction technology, Equipment, planning, and management
- Surveying and Transportation Engineering
- Hydrology, Water Resource, and Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Pollution
JKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2023
The exam pattern creates the blueprint of the actual exam that is supposed to be taken by the candidates. This section briefly talks about the JKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2023.
- The JKPSC AE Exam will be based on Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be a total of 120 questions in the exam.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark each, therefore the overall exam will be a total of 120 marks.
- The time duration of all the questions is 2 hours.
- There will be a negative marking also, for every incorrect answer i.e. 1/4 marks deducted as a penalty.
- If the candidate chooses more than one answer it is automatically treated as a wrong answer even if their answer happens to be correct.
- If the question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
The summarized JKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2023 is tabulated below:
|JKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2023|
|Civil Engineering||120 Questions||120 Marks||2 Hours|
JKPSC AE Syllabus 2023 PDF
In this section, we have given the JKPSC AE Syllabus 2023 PDF under the JKPSC AE. Candidates must read the JKPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2023 and start preparing for the upcoming examination accordingly. Click the link given below to download the JKPSC Assistant Engineer Civil Syllabus.
JKPSC AE Preparation Strategy
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is going to host the written test on 01 October 2023 for selecting the eligible applications for the Assistant Engineers in the Jal Shakti Department. The full-fledged strategy to be followed for exam preparation is given here:
- The primitive step in the preparation phase is understanding the exam pattern properly.
- The candidates should go through the syllabus rigorously and prepare important topics as per the time left.
- It is preferable to follow the CTQ ( Concept Through Questions) approach if less time is left.
- Create a proper study plan as per the chapters left for the exam preparation.
- Stay Organized and Take Regular Breaks while preparing.
|DRDO Recruitment 2023||ISRO Recruitment 2023|
|BHEL Recruitment 2023||BEL Recruitment 2023|
|NTPC Recruitment 2023||PGCIL Recruitment 2023|
|IOCL Recruitment 2023||ONGC Recruitment 2023|
|SAIL Recruitment 2023||GAIL Recruitment 2023|