Indian Navy SSC Syllabus 2022
Indian Navy is recruiting 155 personnel for the posts of SSC Officer for General Service, Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre, Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot, Logistics, Education, Engineering Branch vacancies in various engineering disciplines on the official website @joinindiannavy.gov.in. Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022 is a good opportunity for them to get a reputed job as an assistant engineer for the Indian Navy. In this article, we have covered everything regarding the Indian Navy SSC Officer Syllabus 2022 so that the candidates can prepare all the subjects thoroughly. The candidates must read the full article to know important information about the Indian Navy SSC Officer Syllabus 2022 and shall also bookmark this website for further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
Indian Navy SSC Syllabus 2022 Overview
|Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Name of Authority||Indian Navy|
|Name of posts||Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||155|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Online Application ends||12th March 2022|
Important Engineering Govt. Job Pages
|Important AE/JE Jobs 2022||RRB JE 2022||RRB SSE 2022|
|SSC JE 2022||GATE 2023||AAI ATC Recruitment 2022|
|FCI JE 2022||PSU’s Jobs Through GATE 2023||ISRO Scientist Engineer 2022|
|GATE 2023 Counselling||CCMT Counselling 2022||RPSC AE 2022|
Indian Navy SSC Syllabus 2022 Detailed
2. Idioms & Phrases.
4. Para Jumbles.
5. Sentence Corrections.
6. Sentence Rearrangement.
8. Word Formations.
9. Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
10. Phrase Replacement.
12. Reading Comprehension.
13. Cloze Test.
14. Subject-Verb Agreement.
15. Unseen Passages.
18. Missing Verbs.
20. Fill in the Blanks.
2. Embedded Figures.
3. Alphabet Series.
5. Mirror Images.
6. Statements & Arguments.
7. Blood Relations.
8. Clocks & Calendars.
9. Statements & Conclusions.
10. Decision Making.
11. Number Ranking.
12. Arithmetical Reasoning.
13. Data Interpretation.
14. Non-Verbal Series.
15. Cubes and Dice.
16. Number Series.
2. Decimal Fraction.
3. Problems with H.C.F & L.C.M.
4. Clocks & Calendars.
5. Time and Distance.
6. Simple Interest.
7. Volume and Surface Area.
8. Allegation or Mixture.
9. Permutation and Combination.
10. Data Interpretation.
11. Boats and Streams.
13. Surds and Indices.
14. Pipes and Cistern.
15. Blood Relations.
17. Square Root and Cube Root.
18. Compound Interest.
22. Chain Rule.
23. Problems on Ages.
24. Ratio and Proportion.
25. Time and Work.
26. Height and Distance.
General Science Syllabus
- Laws of Motion
- Units and measurements
- Kinetic theory
- Work, energy, and power
- Physical world
- Wave Optics
- Ray optics and optical instruments
- Thermal properties of matter
- Mechanical properties of solids
- Motion in a straight line
- Semiconductor electronics
- Systems of particles and rotational motion
- Mechanical properties of fluids
- Moving charges and magnetism
- Electric charges and fields
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance
- Electromagnetic induction
- Current electricity
- Magnetism and Matter
- Dual nature of radiation and matter
- Alternating current
- Motion in a plane
- Electromagnetic waves
- The s – block elements
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and the techniques and hydrocarbons
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family)
- Atomic structure
- States of matter: gasses and liquids
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Environmental chemistry
- Solid state
- Communication systems
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemistry in everyday life
- General principles of metallurgy
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family)
- P-block elements
- Surface chemistry
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
Indian Navy SSC Syllabus 2022 FAQs
Q1. What is the Indian Navy SSC Syllabus 2022?
Ans. The Indian Navy SSC Syllabus 2022 is given in the article.
Q2. Is the official Indian Navy SSC Syllabus 2022 out?
Ans. No, the official Indian Navy SSC Syllabus 2022 is not yet out.
Q3. How many vacancies are announced under Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 155 vacancies are announced under Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2022.