HSSC JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023
Haryana Staff Selection Commission announced 1222 posts of Junior Engineers in various departments of the Govt. of Haryana through the latest HSSC JE Notification 2023 issued on 07th March 2023. The commission will accept online applications from desirous candidates till 05th April 2023. The candidates interested in this vacancy must be well-versed with the HSSC JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 to prepare effectively for the exam.
We have provided the HSSC JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 rigorously in this article to boost the preparation for the exam. The aspirants must refer to the HSSC JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 given here to ace the preparation and bookmark this website for further Engineering Job Updates.
Check: GATE Result 2023
HSSC JE Syllabus 2023 Overview
HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 has been released to fill up 1222 vacancies. Candidates can check a detailed overview of the HSSC JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 mentioned below in a tabular manner:
|HSSC JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 Overview|
|Organizing Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||1222|
|HSSC JE Notification Issue||07th March 2023|
|HSSC JE Apply Online Start||16th March 2023|
|HSSC JE Last Date to Apply||05th April 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|HSSC JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023||Available Now|
|HSSC JE Official Website||https://www.hssc.gov.in/|
Check: RRB JE 2023 Details
Check: HSSC JE Salary Structure 2023
HSSC JE Syllabus 2023
HSSC JE Syllabus 2023 has been disclosed by the commission with the release of the official notification pdf. The aspirants who are planning to prepare for the HSSC JE Exam 2023 must take a primitive step in the preparation by knowing the HSSC JE Syllabus 2023. The syllabus plays an important role to understand the difficulty level of the exam and to know the subject-wise weightage well. As per the official source, we have discussed the detailed HSSC JE Syllabus 2023 below.
Check: CPCB Scientist B Recruitment 2023
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2023
The HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus is distributed in the following sections given below:
- General awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, Indian History including History of Haryana state, current affairs, literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. – 20% weightage
- Computer terminology, fundamentals of computer, word software, excel software, Power point, internet, web browsing, Communication, emails, downloading and uploading data on websites, etc. – 10% weightage
- Concerned Discipline Subjects – 70% weightage
|General Awareness||Reasoning||Mathematics||Science||Computer Ability|
Check: NEEPCO Recruitment 2023
HSSC JE Syllabus PDF
The commission has released the HSSC JE Syllabus 2023 PDF on its official website. The candidates can download the detailed topic-wise syllabus for technical discipline from the link provided below. The HSSC JE Syllabus 2023 PDF contains the complete syllabus of all the subjects which will help the aspirants to make their preparation strategy to crack the exam with a good score.
HSSC JE Technical Syllabus 2023 PDF Download Link
HSSC JE Exam Pattern 2023
The candidates dreaming to crack the HSSC Junior Engineer Exam 2023 must be familiar with the exam pattern to understand the blueprint of the question paper. The HSSC JE Exam Pattern 2023 is a complete scheme of the exam prescribed under the official notification broadcasted by the commission. Candidates can check the detailed HSSC JE Exam Pattern 2023 discussed in the below section:
Check: NFC Recruitment 2023
- The exam will be organized through offline mode using an OMR sheet.
- There are 5 options will be given for each questions. Out of 5 alternatives, one will be the correct answer.
- A total of 100 questions will be asked.
- Each question will carry 0.975 marks for the correct answer.
- The time duration of 105 minutes will be provided to solve the question paper. The candidates will get extra 5 minutes for an unknown answer.
- There is a deduction of 0.975 marks for each un-attempted questions.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
|HSSC JE Exam Pattern 2023|
|Written Examination||97.5%||105 Minutes|
|Socio-Economic Criteria and experience||2.5%|
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
|DRDO Recruitment 2023||ISRO Recruitment 2023|
|BHEL Recruitment 2023||BEL Recruitment 2023|
|NTPC Recruitment 2023||PGCIL Recruitment 2023|
|IOCL Recruitment 2023||ONGC Recruitment 2023|