GSECL JE Last Minute Tips 2022
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd.(GSECL) has announced a vacancy of total 363 for the post of Junior Engineer in different engineering disciplines under GSECL JE Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates are apply to post through online from 10th Dec to 14th Dec 2022 on its official website @gsecl.in. The GSECL JE Exam 2022 is scheduled on 13th and 14th July 2022. Those candidates are applying from GSECL JE Exam 2022 can go through the article to find out last minute tips. Candidates must read this article for GSECL JE Last Minute Tips 2022 and must bookmark this website for further Engineering Job Updates.
GSECL JE Last Minute Tips 2022: Overview
The detailed overview of GSECL JE Recruitment 2022 are given below.
|Authority Name||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd.|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|No. of Vacancy||363|
|Date of Application Begin||10th Dec 2021|
|Date of Application End||14th Dec 2021|
GSECL JE Last Minute Tips 2022: Exam Pattern
- The GSECL JE Exam 2022 will contain 100 questions for 100 marks that means each Question carry 1 marks.
- All the Questions will be in English Language only except for the Gujarati paper
- There will be a also a negative marking of 1/4 for the wrong answer.
- The duration of the GSECL JE Exam 2022 is 180 minutes. i.e. 3 hours
|Section: I||General Knowledge|
|Section: II||English Knowledge|
|Section: III||Technical Subjects|
|Section: IV||Computer Knowledge|
|Section: V||Gujarati Language & Grammar|
GSECL JE Last Minute Tips 2022: Tips & Tricks
In this section we covered the last minute tips for the candidates who preparing GSECL JE Exam 2022 .
- Try to cover the topics of Syllabus in such a way that you do not need to read them again.
- Revise every subject thoroughly & at the same time memorize all the formulas & all the theories related to Syllabus.
- Must solve those Questions which have come as many as possible previous years papers.
- Take more & more Mock Test so that you can prepare better for the Exam
- Stay away from those things that distract you while you sitting to read.
- Make a schedule as we know Time Management is play a important role in any Exam Preparation.
- As there is a negative marking, so try to solve those Question first which you know well after than touch others Questions.
- Take care of your health. Eat good food & avoid eating outside things so that you do not fall ill till the Exam.
Important Engineering Govt. Job Pages
|Important AE/JE Jobs 2022||RRB JE 2022||RRB SSE 2022|
|SSC JE 2022||GATE 2023||AAI ATC Recruitment 2022|
|FCI JE 2022||PSU’s Jobs Through GATE 2023||ISRO Scientist Engineer 2022|
|GATE 2023 Counselling||CCMT Counselling 2022||RPSC AE 2022|
GSECL JE Last Minute Tips 2022: FAQs
Q1. Which post are announced under GSECL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Junior Engineer post are announced under GSECL Recruitment 2022
Q2. How many vacancies are announced under GSECL JE Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Total 363 vacancies are announced under GSECL JE Recruitment 2022.
Q3. What is the last date to apply GSECL JE Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 14th Dec 2021 is the last date for GSECL JE Recruitment 2022.
Q4. What stands for GSECL?
Ans. GSECL stands for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd.