GPSSB AAE Eligibility Criteria 2022 And Selection Process: Gujrat Panchayat Service Selection Board(GPSSB) has released the official notification for the post of Additional Assistant Engineer on 3rd March 2022 for 355 vacancies in GPSSB Board. The online application for the post of AAE has already started. Interested candidates can apply online to GPSSB vacancy 2022 through the official website gpssb.gujrat.gov.in till 20th March 2022. Here, we have discussed about the eligibility criteria and selection process for GPSSB AAE Exam. Interested candidates are requested to go through the entire article for a better understanding about the eligibility criteria and selection process for GPSSB AAE Exam 2022.
GPSSB AAE Eligibility Criteria 2022 And Selection Process: Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Gujrat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB)|
|Posts||Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|No. Of Vacancies||355|
|Start Date To Apply||4th March 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||20th March 2022|
|Category||Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process|
GPSSB AAE Eligibility Criteria 2022 And Selection Process: Exam Pattern
Here we are providing the exam pattern for GPSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Civil 2022 exam.
- The duration of the exam will be of 1 hour 30 minutes.
- The total marks will be 150.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
- For every wrong answer, 0.33 marks will be deducted.
- For one or many options marked by the candidate, the answer will be marked as wrong answer and 0.33 marks will be deducted.
- There will be an option “E” (Not Attempted) in the answers to each question. If the candidate does not wish to answer the question and it will be mandatory.
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||35 Marks||Gujrati|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||20 Marks||Gujrati|
|English Language and Grammar||20 Marks||English|
|Technical Knowledge Regarding The Discipline||75 Marks||English|
|Total Marks||150 Marks||–|
|Duration||1 hour 30 Minutes||–|
Click Here For The Official Notification Pdf
GPSSB AAE Eligibility Criteria 2022 And Selection Process: Eligibility Criteria
- Full Time Degree Course in B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent/Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university are also eligible.
- Candidates must be well aware with the Gujrati/Hindi Language thoroughly.
- Minimum Age For Additional Assistant Engineer Post: 18 Years
- Maximum Age For Additional Assistant Engineer Post: 34 Years
For age relaxations, students must check official notification given above.
GPSSB AAE Eligibility Criteria 2022 And Selection Process: Selection Process
- There will be Written Examination of 150 marks for the posts of Additional Assistant Engineer and the duration will be of 90 minutes.
- Selected Candidates will be then called for interview and document verification along with their respective documents.
- Those who have cleared interview and DV stage will be called for medical examination at its respective center which will be mentioned later.
GPSSB AAE Eligibility Criteria 2022 And Selection Process: FAQ
Q1.How many vacancies are released by GPSSB for the post of Additional Assistant Engineer(Civil) 2022?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 355 for Additional Assistant Engineer(Civil) 2022.
Q2.What is the start date to apply for the GPSSB AAE Civil Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The start date to apply is 4th March 2022.
Q3.What is the last date to apply for the GPSSB AAE Civil Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The last date to apply is 20th March 2022.
Q4.Is other state candidates are eligible to apply GPSSB AAE Civil Recruitment 2022?
Ans: Yes. Other state candidates are eligible to apply GPSSB AAE Civil Recruitment 2022
|GPSSB AAE Eligibility Criteria and Selection process 2022||GPSSB AAE syllabus 2022 Civil|
Other Related Links,
|NMDC JO Notification 2022||NMDC JO 2022 Previous Year Papers||NMDC Recruitment 2022||NMDC 2022 Notification|
|NMDC JO Selection Process 2022||NMDC Exam Date 2022||NMDC JO Syllabus 2022||NMDC JO Salary 2022|