Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national-level exam conducted every year by IISc Bangalore and seven IITs (IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee). This year the GATE 2023 Exam is going to be held on the 4th, 5th, 11th, and 12th of February 2023 for the various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Science/ Commerce/ Arts.
Most of the candidates have done their syllabus and revision as well while some of them are still stuck in dilemmas related to GATE 2023 preparation like whether it is possible to crack the GATE Exam in the last 50 days of Preparation. Here is the answer to all your questions in this article. Read this article till the end and must bookmark this website for further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
The Aspirants who want to crack GATE 2023 Exam in the last 50 days should consider the following key points to ace the exam:
- Analyze at least 15 years of GATE PYQs and prepare a chart of the subject-wise weightage.
- Start your preparation with the subject that has maximum weightage as per your PYQs analysis.
- Now adopt the CTQ approach (Concept Through Questions) of preparation i.e. apply the reverse approach.
- Take the previous year’s problems from the topic you want to prepare and try to develop a concept using that problem.
- Make a short note of all the concepts you are getting.
- Try to revise short notes every day otherwise, you will forget the concept in the exam.
- Most of the aspirants lag in revision which decreases their GATE Score.
- Don’t try to cover 100% syllabus i.e. work on quality, not quantity.
- Remember one thing whatever you are studying don’t just study it understand it.
- Give mock tests daily in one seating, avoid pausing the mock test and reattempting it.
- Avoid Panicking by Others’ preparation or mock scores.
- If you are getting a lower score in mock, don’t worry it’s not a real exam. You should focus on your accuracy only which means if you are attempting 50 questions in the mock test then all of them should be correct.
- And last but not least focus on good mental and physical health.
Crack GATE 2023 Exam in 50 Days: FAQs
Q.1. How shall I start GATE 2023 now?
Ans. If you are starting your GATE 2023 preparation now blindly follow the CTQ approach.
Q.2. Shall I cover the entire GATE 2023 Syllabus?
Ans. No, just focus on selected subjects that have more weightage in your exam.
Q.3. Is it possible to crack GATE 2023 Exam in the last 50 Days of preparation?
Ans. Yes, Read the article for the GATE last-minute preparation strategy.