FCI Manager Syllabus 2022
FCI Manager Syllabus 2022: Food Corporation of India (FCI), ensures the food security of the Nation. Online applications will be accepted for the post of Manager/ Management Trainee from 27 August 2022. The selected candidates will be placed in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country. Aspirants interested in FCI MT Recruitment 2022 must ensure to register themselves by 26 September 2022 through the online portal. All the eligible candidates who fulfill the specific requirements of the Selection Process should make sure to register for FCI Recruitment 2022. The aspirants shall read the full article to know the important information regarding FCI Manager Syllabus 2022 and must bookmark this website for further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
FCI Manager Syllabus 2022 Overview
FCI Manager Syllabus 2022: The registration for FCI Recruitment 2022 will begin on 27 August 2022. A brief overview of FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 is provided below for reference.
|Conducting Authority||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Post Name||Management Trainees/Managers|
|Number Of Vacancies||113|
|Advertisement Number||02/2022-FCI Category II|
|Start Date To Apply||27 August 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||26 September 2022|
FCI Manager Syllabus 2022: Detailed
The detailed FCI Manager Syllabus 2022 for the post of Management Trainee/Manager is provided below for Reference. Aspirants can go through the official notification released by FCI for the same.
Online Test Phase 1
Click Here To Check,
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022
- FCI Manager Recruitment 2022
- NLC Recruitment 2022
- ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022
- APWD JE Recruitment 2022
- UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2022
Manager(Accounts) (Post Code-D):
- Basic Accounting concepts include the preparation of books of accounts and Accounting Standards.
- Financial Management:(a) Analysis of Financial statement (b) Budgeting & Budgetary control (c) Working Capital management(d) Capital Budgeting & Ratio Analysis.
- Taxation: (a) Income Tax including the filing of the return, TDS, Advance Tax, etc. (b) Goods & Services Tax.
- Auditing: (a) Auditing Concepts and Methods(b) Internal & External Audit of Companies.
- Commercial Laws: (a) Contract Act (b) Companies Act (c) Sales of Goods Act (d) Negotiable Instrument Act (e)Consumer Protection Act(f) RTI Act.
- Basic of Computers: (a) Operating System (b) Browsers(c) Email (d) Memory (Internal, External, portable) (e) Chats(f) Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) (g) Networks
Manager (Technical) (Post Code-E):
- Agricultural- Statistics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses), Food & Agriculture Microbiology, Nutrition (Animal & Plant), Postharvest care of Cereals & Pulses, Food grain Protection, Agriculture Extension.
- Biotechnology- Microbes: Beneficial & Harmful, Genetic Engineering, Biotechnological Principles, Economic Biotechnology, Pathogens & Control, Recent trends.
- Entomology- Basic Entomology, Economic Entomology, Beneficial and harmful insects, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Storage Grain Insect pest, Vertebrate Pests.
- Chemistry-Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity; Inorganic Chemistry, Periodic Table, Basics Metals & Non-metals, Organic Chemistry, Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes and acids, Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Proteins & Fats).
- PFA Act, 1964, Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006/Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2011, Right to Information Act, 2005
Manager(Civil Engineering) (Post Code-F):
- Engineering Materials & Construction Technology: Selection of the site for the construction, Planning, and orientation of buildings, Ventilation and air conditioning, and acoustics. Building and highway materials, Stones, Bricks timber, Lime, Cement Mortar, Plain and reinforced Cement Concrete, Bitumen, and Asphalt.
- Building Materials: Stone, Lime, Glass, Plastics, Steel, FRP, Ceramics, Aluminium, Fly Ash, Basic Admixtures, Timber, Bricks and Aggregates Classification, properties and selection criteria, Cement etc.
- Construction Practice, Planning and Management: Construction Planning, Equipment, site investigation, Tendering Process and Contract Management, Quality Control, Productivity, Operation Cost; Land acquisition, Laboursafety and welfare
- Surveying: Surveying, Leveling, temporary and permanent adjustments of levels and Theodolite, Use of theodolite, tachometry. Trigonometrically and Triangulation survey. Contours and contouring, Computations of areas and volumes.
- Soil/Geotechnical Engineering Classification of soil , Field identification tests , water content, specific gravity, voids ratio, porosity, Soil
permeability and its determination in the laboratory and field, Darcy’s law, Flow nets its Characteristics. Local and general shear failures, design Criteria for shallow foundation, Plate load test, S tability of simple slopes.
- Highway and bridges: Classification of road land width, Flexible pavements, WBM courses, sub base, sand bitumen base curse, crushed cement concrete base / sub-base course. Prime and tack coats, surface dressing, Asphaltic concrete, seal coats etc.
- Structural Analysis: Strength of materials, Bending moments and shear force, Analysis of determinate and indeterminate structure, Suspended Cables, Concepts and use of Computer Aided Design.
- Design of steel structures: Principles of working stress methods, Design of tension and compression members, Design of beams and beam column connections, built-up sections, Girders, Industrial roofs, Principles of Ultimate load design.
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures; Limit state design for bending, shear, axial compression and combined forces; Design of beams, Slabs, Lintels, Foundations, Retaining walls, Tanks, Staircases.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation: estimate, analysis of rates, earthwork, Brick , RCC work shuttering, Painting, Flooring, Plastering flexible pavements, Tube well, isolates and combined footings, Steel Truss, Piles etc. Valuation- Value and cost, scrap value, salvage value, assessed value, sinking fund, depreciation and obsolescence, methods of valuation.
Manager(Electrical Mechanical Engineering) (Post Code-G):
Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning, Theory of Machines, Machine Design, Strength of Materials, Engineering Materials, Production Engineering , Industrial Engineering ,Production Planning and Control Material handling, Electrical Circuits, Network theorems, EM Theory, Electrostatics, Material Science (Electric Materials), Electrical Measurements, Elements of Computation Power Apparatus and Systems (Power System: Power generation; Thermal, Hydro, Nuclear & Solar power production and Transmissions), Electro mechanics, Control Systems, Electronics and Communications, Estimation and costing, Use of computers
Important Engineering Govt. Job Pages
|SSC JE 2022||RRB JE 2022||GATE 2023|
|RRB SSE 2022||ISRO Scientist Engineer 2022||AAI ATC Recruitment 2022|
|FCI JE 2022||PSU’s Jobs Through GATE 2023||RPSC AE 2022|
FCI Manager Syllabus 2022 FAQs
Q1. Where can I check the FCI Manager Syllabus 2022?
Ans. You can check the FCI Manager/MT Syllabus 2022 in this article.
Q2. Which is the last date to apply online for FCI Management Trainee Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply online for FCI Recruitment 2022 is 26 September 2022.
Q3. How many vacancies are announced under FCI Management Trainee Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 113 vacancies are announced under FCI Manager/Management Trainee Recruitment 2022.