FCI JE Selection Process 2022
FCI JE Selection Process 2022: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineers in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical disciplines on its official website i.e.@fci.gov.in. A total of 70 vacancies are released under FCI JE Recruitment 2022. The application process for FCI JE Recruitment 2022 is open on 6th September 2022. Candidates are eligible to successfully register themselves till 5th October 2022 through an online portal. Candidates must read the full article for detailed information regarding FCI JE Selection Process 2022. Candidates must read this article for FCI JE Selection Process 2022 and must bookmark this website for further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
FCI JE Selection Process 2022: Overview
FCI JE Selection Process 2022: FCI is inviting online applications for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical). Overall 70 vacancies have been released in the official notification. Refer to the below table for more information about FCI JE Recruitment 2022.
|FCI JE Recruitment 2022|
|Authority Name||Food Corporation of India|
|Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|Application Begins||6th September 2022|
|Application Ends||5th October 2022|
|No. of Vacancy||70|
Click Here To Check,
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022
- ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022
- APWD JE Recruitment 2022
- UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2022
FCI JE Selection Process 2022 Detailed
FCI JE Selection Process 2022: The Selection Process for the post of Junior Engineer with FCI JE Recruitment 2022 is partitioned into two phases. FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Stage 1 is an online-based assessment under FCI JE Recruitment 2022 verification process.
The online-based test directed under FCI JE Recruitment 2022 recruitment process is separated into two stages, for example, FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Phase I and FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Phase 2. Online tests for FCI Recruitment 2022 Phase I will be normal for both the profiles under Junior Engineer opportunities, for example, Junior Engineer (Civil Engineer) and Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical). With regards to the FCI Recruitment 2022 Phase-II test, there will be two papers, for example, Paper-I (normal for both the posts) and Paper-II (Different schedule for both posts).
- The last merit list will be ready based on marks scored in Phase-II internet-based test.
- Stage I is qualifying in nature and its imprints won’t be determined in the last legitimacy or merit list.
- The number of applicants who will be shortlisted for the Phase-II online-based test will not surpass multiple times the accessible opportunities as per FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Notification.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Stage 1 Exam
- It is just a passing or qualifying test, for example, the imprints or marks scored won’t be added to the last score of the candidates.
- The test involves 100 various questions worth 1 mark each and the time span is of an hour.
- Questions will be asked about Numerical Aptitude, English Language, and Reasoning Ability. Other than the English language, the two subjects will include bilingual questions.
- Each mistaken response will get a punishment of 1/fourth imprint, yet there is no bad checking for any unanswered inquiries.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Stage 2 Exam
- Paper, I will include 120 questions worth 1 mark each and is of an hour and a half span. Paper II will contain 60 questions, worth 2 marks each, and is of an hour in length.
- Each erroneous response will get a punishment of 1/4th Mark, yet there is no regrettable checking for any unanswered inquiries.
|Paper I||General Aptitude comprising Reasoning/General Intelligence, Current Events, General Awareness, English Language, Computer Proficiency, Data Analysis, and so on.|
|Paper II||Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering to test the subject information on the candidates.|
|FCI JE Recruitment Related Articles|
|FCI JE Recruitment 2022||FCI JE Vacancy Details 2022||FCI JE Exam Pattern 2022|
|FCI JE Eligibility Criteria 2022||FCI JE Syllabus 2022||FCI JE Previous Year Papers|
Important Engineering Govt. Job Pages
|SSC JE 2022||RRB JE 2022||GATE 2023|
|RRB SSE 2022||ISRO Scientist Engineer 2022||AAI ATC Recruitment 2022|
|FCI JE 2022||PSU’s Jobs Through GATE 2023||RPSC AE 2022|
FCI JE Selection Process 2022: FAQ
Q1. What is the official website of FCI?
Ans. The official website of FCI is @fci.gov.in.
Q2. What is the selection process for FCI JE Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The detailed selection process of FCI JE Recruitment 2022 is given in the article.
Q3. How many vacancies are to be released under FCI JE Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 70 vacancies are to be released under FCI JE Recruitment 2022.