BSNL Recruitment 2020
Vacancies for Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released applications for recruitment regarding the post Graduate and Technician Apprentice in different departments. The candidates who are interested can apply for the Post Graduate and Technician Apprentice on or before 12th of March 2020 through online mode. The selection regarding this post in BSNL only depends on the interview. The location should be Telangana Circle. All the details salary, application dates, eligibility criteria given below.
BSNL Recruitment 2020: Important Facts
- BSNL Recruitment 2020 for the post Graduate and Technician Apprentice can only be filled through online mode.
- For filling the form candidates should have their personal e-mail id. Email id should be active as it is mentioned during online application form so that you will get all the updated details and for future connections.
- In avoiding rejections, candidates should read all the rules and understand them of BSNL Recruitment 2020. You can find them on the official website of BSNL.
- Interested Candidate keeps in mind that the size of the scanned copies of the documents should be less than 100 KB and documents should be in jpg/pdf format only.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
BSNL Recruitment 2020: Important Dates:
- Submission of BSNL Graduate and Technician Apprentice 2020 is 4th of March 2020
- The last date for submission of BSNL Graduate and Technician Apprentice 2020 is 12th of March 2020
- The last date for applying BSNL is 16th of March 2020
- Giving the data to BSNL Telangana Circle for Conducting Certificate Verification is 16th of March 2020
- The interview will be held on the 19th of March 2020
BSNL Graduate and Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Number of Vacancy Details:
Graduate Apprentice (Category 1) – 75 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice (Category 2) – 25 Posts
BSNL Graduate and Technician Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Interested Candidates should have a Degree or Diploma of the concerned subject from a recognised University. The Degree or Diploma should be on full-time or regular basis in the University.
Candidates should have to qualified age as per the apprenticeship Rules.
Candidates will be selected through the final rank list which is issued after the interview for the apprentice posts.
BSNL Graduate and Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Salary Criteria:
For Graduate Apprentice pay scale would be Rs. 4984/- (Monthly Stipend)
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices pay scale would be Rs. 3542/- (Monthly Stipend)
The Candidates must apply for the apprentice’s posts on or before 12th of March 2020 through online mode. Interested Candidates should apply on the official website and can submit the application form.