BEL Recruitment 2022
Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the official notification on 31st January 2022 to recruit 75 personnel on contract basis for its Software SBU for the post of Trainee Engineer-I on the official website @bel-india.in. The candidates would be on the contract for minimum of two years and then BEL can extend this for one more year as well on the basis of the project requirements if the candidate has performed well in two years duration of contract. The final selection of the candidates for the post of Trainee Engineer under BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 would be done on the basis of walk in interview. BEL will not take any exam to recruit trainee engineers. The candidates can apply for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 from 01st February 2022 till 09th February 2022. In this article, we have covered the important information regarding BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022. Stay tuned for further engineering job updates.
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna Company and India’s premier professional electronics company requires following personnel on Contract Basis as Trainee Engineer-I for its Software SBU, for a period of two years and extendable for one more year (maximum of total three years) based on project requirement and performance of individual. The selections
will be held through walk-in.
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Authority||Bharat Electronics Ltd|
|Name of Post||Trainee Engineer-I|
|No. of vacancies||75|
|Mode of application||Online|
|BEL Recruitment 2022 Online Application begins||01st February 2022|
|BEL Recruitment 2022 Online Application ends||09th February 2022|
|Unit of Posting||Bengaluru|
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
The link to download BEL Recruitment 2022 is given in the article for those who are interested in applying for contract based positions for trainee engineers from 01st February 2022 till 09th February 2022 is given in the article. The candidates who have an engineering degree shall download BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF from the link given below for the ease of candidates.
BEL Trainee Engineer Vacancy 2022
The details about BEL Trainee Engineer Vacancy 2022 is given in the table format below,
|BEL Trainee Engineer Vacancy 2022|
|Name of category||No. of vacancies|
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
1. Candidates are required to fill in the necessary fields through the ONLINE format (Google form) in the link
provided on the website.
2. Submit the application form by clicking on submit.
3. After clicking on SUBMIT, take the screen shot of the acknowledgement of registration for future reference.
4. Carry the acknowledgement of registration along with relevant documents mandatorily to the selection centre
on 13.02.2022 @ 08.15 am
Venue: BEL High School,
Next BEL Hospital,
Near to BEL Factory,
Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013
Documents required to apply online for BEL Recruitment 2022?
Acknowledgment of Registration form duly filled with recent photograph attached.
(ii) SSLC/Matriculation Certificate for Proof of Age.
(iii) BE/B.Tech Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate.
(iv) Mark sheets of the all the semesters.
v) CGPA Conversion Certificate ( wherever applicable)
(v) Valid Caste Certificate (if belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST/PWBD).
(vi) Proof of Identity- Aadhar/VoterID/Driving license/Any other Govt. approved identity document.
(vii) Two copies of recent passport size photograph and one set of photo copy of all the above mentioned documents.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: The candidate must be Indian citizen to apply for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit (as on 01st February 2022): The candidates belonging to general category must not be more than 28 years of age to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022.
Relaxation of upper age limit:
|OBC (Non –Creamy Layer||3 years|
|PWBD with minimum 40% disability||10 years|
- Full time BE/B.Tech in the above mentioned Engineering disciplines with minimum 55% for General, EWS & OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates. Programming subject in their academic curriculum (C / C++ / Java / Python) is mandatorily required, for candidates with BE/BTech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Electrical.
- Candidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and Degree Certificate. (In case of CGPA grading, a Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be produced by the candidate during document verification, failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Engagement Terms
Trainee Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of Two years which may be extended up to a maximum of THREE years (including initial period) based on the project requirement and individual performance.
An amount of Rs. 12,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like life insurance premium, medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowances, etc.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The Mode of Selection shall be through WALK-IN SELECTION.
- Interested candidates meeting the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement shall be mandatorily registered through the Google Form.
- Candidates who have registered through google form shall be allowed to undergo the selection process.
- Written test will be conducted for 85 marks for candidates meeting the stipulated eligibility criteria.
- Candidates passing the written test will be shortlisted for the interview in the order of merit based on the performance in the written test, in the ratio of 1:5. The written test results will be announced and interviews conducted on the same day and/or subsequent days. Hence candidates may make travel plans accordingly.
- Passing marks for General/EWS/OBC is 35% for Written test & Interview and 30% for SC/ST/PwBD
BEL Recruitment 2022
Trainee Engineer: 1st Year – Rs. 30,000/-
2nd Year – Rs. 35,000/-
3rd Year – Rs. 40,000/-
BEL Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are announced under BEL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 75 vacancies are announced under BEL Recruitment 2022.
Q2. Which is the last date to apply for BEL Trainee Engineers Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply for BEL Trainee Engineers Recruitment 2022 is 09th February 2022.
Q3. From when can I apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. You can apply for BEL Recruitment 2022 from 01st February 2022.