APPSC AE SELECTION PROCESS 2021, Check Details Now. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) announced the AEE examination for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers for different departments. APPSC AE recruitment 2021 based on Written examination in Online mode conducted by the commission. APPSC AE Selection process 2021 is conducted in the English language. Candidates shall apply online after they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of the APPSC AE Recruitment 2021 notification. Online applications are going to start from 12th November 2021. Candidates can apply online for APPSC AE recruitment 2021 till 7th December 2021. Here we’re mentioning all the details about the APPSC AE Selection process 2021.
Exam overview of APPSC AE
|APPSC AE Recruitment 2021|
|Examination Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Post||Assistant Engineers (AE)|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Online Application Starts||12th November 2021|
|Online Application End||7th December 2021|
APPSC AE Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Here we are mentioning the APPSC AEE Selection Process in detail:
- The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the Exam to be held as per the Scheme and Syllabus.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of a Written Examination.
- The question will be set only in the English language only for the APPSC AE selection process 2021.
- The standard for the examination and the cut-off marks for various categories for selection shall be fixed by the Commission. However, the candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks to be short-listed for selection against respective vacancies. The minimum qualifying marks for the vacancies notified under different categories are as follows as per G.O.Ms.No.103, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., dt.03.02.1967.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks(%)|
|SCs, STs & PHs||30%|
- When the candidates get an equal number of marks in the selection process, then candidates shall be bracketed.
- Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3, etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission. In case there is a tie in age, the person who possesses educational qualification at an earlier date would be considered.
- With regard to situations where there is the deletion of questions, if any, from any paper, scaling (proportionate increase) would be done for that particulars part of the paper to the maximum marks prescribed for the paper and the marks would be rounded off to 2 decimals to determine the merit of the candidate.
- While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of posts, Zones, etc. In the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India.
- Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. A mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits, and free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
To apply online for APPSC AE Recruitment 2021, candidates can check the direct online application link given below.