AE JE Exam Preparation
AE JE Exam Preparation: Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Exams are conducted every year by various organisations. Among all the other organisations, Staff Selection Commission is the most Prominent one to recruit Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers. The candidates who are Graduates or Post Graduates in engineering shall prepare thoroughly to get a good job in the Government organisation. In this article, we have tried to give some preparation tips for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Exams. These tips will be helpful for aspirants but only reading will be just a waste of time. Hence, Read the article and jot down the important tips to keep in mind always. Read AE JE Exam Preparation Tips daily and implement religiously to see the results. Aspirants shall read the full article to know everything regarding AE JE Exam Preparation and must bookmark this website for further engineering job updates.
AE & JE Recruitment 2021 Tentative List of Organisations
|List of Organisations Recruiting AE & JE|
|Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.|
|Airports Authority of India|
|Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer|
|Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd|
|Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited|
AE JE Exam Preparation Tips
1.Start AE JE Exam Preparation Early
- The candidates shall prepare much before the exam day so that get an ample amount of time to plan and revise all the subjects. Preparation strategy would be of much help if the candidate starts preparing early for AE JE Exams.
2.Keep Your Surroundings Organised and Clean
- The environment in which you will be studying shall be clean and organised as this will help you a lot in learning and grasping concepts easily.
3.Make the Accurate Plan to Study Well
- The candidates should plan their strategy to study very well. After preparing the plan, they must develop habits which will be helping them in following their plans religiously.
4.Set Study Goals and Follow Them Religiously
- The plan is a bigger picture which needs to be in your mind. But for achieving the target of clearing AE JE Exams, the candidates shall have daily and weekly goals to be achieved.
5.Practice Previous Year Papers and Analyse them
- The canidates must solve previous year exam papers of the exam that they are trying to crack. The previous year Exam Papers are available on this website for many AE JE Exams. The aspirants can download and solve them. After solving them, they can analyse the exam.
6.Learn and Revise The Syllabus According To Your Learning Style
- The candidates must learn new concepts regulary to update their knowledge for AE Je Exams. The aspirants must revise all the topics according to their learning style and time availability.
7.Take Regular Intervals
- While studying for AE JE Exams, the candidates must take regular intervals to avoid the exhaustion of mind. The mind works better after relaxing and rejuvenating for some time during hectic study schedule.
8.Practice Mock Exams and Analyse Them
- Mock Exams play a vital role in preparing for AE JE Exams. The candidates must practice mock exams which are of similar difficulty level as the exam they are trying to crack. Mocks are available on this website for most of the exams. The aspirants shall practice mocks and analyse them thoroughly.
AE JE Exam Preparation FAQs
Q1. Where can I download AE JE Exam Previous Year Papers?
Ans. You can download AE JE Exam Previous Year Papers through this website.
Q2. Where can I check the preparation strategy for AE JE Exams?
Ans. You can check the preparation strategy for AE JE Exams in this article.