AAI JE ATC Eligibility Criteria 2022-23
Airports Authority of India) has recently published the official notification for the 364 vacancies of Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control) on 09th December 2022. The online application for applying for the post of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives will be active from 22nd December 2022 and the last date to apply for AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2022 is 21st January 2023. Here, we have discussed the AAI JE ATC Eligibility Criteria 2022-23 for AAI Junior Executive Exam 2022-23. Interested candidates are requested to go through the entire article for a better understanding of the educational qualifications, age limit, other criteria set for AAI Junior Executive Exam 2022. All the important details regarding AAI Junior Executive Eligibility Criteria 2022-23 is explained in simplified details in this article hence, candidates are advised to read the article till last to know more. Bookmark This Website For Further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
AAI JE ATC Eligibility Criteria 2022-23 – Overview
Airports Authority of India is inviting online applications for the recruitment of Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control) for recruiting 364 vacancies. Here we have tabulated the detailed information about AAI JE ATC Eligibility Criteria 2022-23.
|AAI Recruitment 2022-23|
|Conducting Authority||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Manager, Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control/ Official Language), and Senior Assistant (Official Language)|
|Total Posts||364 Posts|
|Notification Released||9th December 2022|
|Apply Online Starts||22nd December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st January 2023|
|Selection Process||CBT | Document Verification/ Interview|
|AAI Official Website||https://www.aai.aero/|
AAI JE ATC Detailed Eligibility Criteria 2022-23
AAI JE ATC Eligibility Criteria 2022-23 has been delivered alongside the official AAI JE ATC Notification 2022-23 on the authority official site of the Airport Authority of India (AAI). To check detailed eligibility, Candidates can download the AAI JE ATC 2022-23 Notification PDF. Aspirants who wish to finish up the AAI JE 2022-23 Application form process should check and affirm their qualifications first to continue with the AAI 2022-23 application process. AAI JE ATC Eligibility Criteria 2022-23 comprise of parameters, for example, age limit, the educational qualifications of the candidates, identity or nationality.
Eligible Candidates keen on applying for different Junior Executive posts (ATC) posts can follow this section underneath to check their qualifications and whether they satisfy the AAI JE ATC Eligibility Criteria 2022 to apply for AAI Recruitment 2022-23.
AAI JE ATC Eligibility Criteria 2022-23 – Nationality
A candidate must have the following Nationality for AAI Recruitment 2022-23 for an arrangement with the assistance of the Corporation will be:
- A Citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan displaced person who approached India before the first January 1962 with the goal of for all time getting comfortable India, or
- An individual of Indian beginning who has relocated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (previously Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the goal of for all time getting comfortable India.
- Given that a competitor having a place with classes (2), (3), (4), and (5) above will be an individual in whose favor a testament of qualification has been given by the Managing Director.
- Shortlisting in the Online Test and Skill test for any post without the satisfaction of qualification conditions won’t present any case to the contender for definite determination to the post. Competitors should guarantee to have satisfied all the qualification standards, viz., capability, experience, age, and so on as of the first of January 2022. Applicants, who satisfy all the qualification models, will be given an Offer of Appointment according to justify list and according to the opening.
AAI JE ATC Eligibility Criteria 2022-23 – Educational Qualifications
The detailed post-wise educational qualifications for the AAI Recruitment 2022 posts have been mentioned below:
|Post Code||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1||Manager (Official Language)||Post-Graduation in Hindi or English with English or Hindi respectively as a Subject at Degree Level OR Post-Graduation in any other subject with Hindi and English as compulsory/elective subject at Degree Level.|
|2||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||Full-Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics.
Full-Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline(Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curriculum).
|3||Junior Executive (Official Language||Post-Graduation in Hindi or English with English or Hindi respectively as a Subject at Degree Level or Post-Graduation in any other subject with Hindi and English as compulsory/elective subject at Degree Level.|
|4||Senior Assistant (Official Language)||Masters in Hindi with English as a subject at the Graduation level OR Masters in English with Hindi as a subject at the Graduation level.|
Candidates must have:
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Membership Examination ought to be: (I) From a Recognized/Deemed college or from a peak organization for example (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS and so on) perceived by Govt. of India; and
- Minimum Percentage: Minimum 60% marks or more for Bachelor’s Degree and furthermore for P.G. Degree/Diploma it is fundamental to incorporate with the degree of MBA. On the off chance that you hold B.E./B. Tech/B. Sc. (Engineering).
AAI JE ATC Eligibility Criteria 2022-23 – Age Limit (as of 21/01/2023)
The age limit for AAI ATC posts will vary as per the post for which the candidate is applying in AAI Recruitment 2022-23. Candidates can check the age limit details for AAI JE ATC 2022-23 here.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Assistant||30 years|
|Junior Executive||27 years|
AAI JE ATC Eligibility Criteria 2022-23 – Age Relaxation
The category-wise age relaxations for AAI Recruitment 2022-23 have been given below, Candidates must have a look at it:
|Candidates who are domiciled from the state Jammu and Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 if any||5 Years|
|Ex-servicemen if any||As per the rules of government|
|PWD Candidates if any||10 years|
|Candidates who are in regular service of AAI (Only for departmental candidates)||10 years|