Most Important Topics for NEET
The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for MBBS, AYUSH, veterinary, and nursing programmes, and NEET-UG is India’s single largest undergraduate medical entrance examination. The exam date for NEET 2022 has not yet been confirmed, however, the registration date for NEET 2022, as well as the information brochure, will be released soon.
Read: NEET 2022 Exam Date
Most Important Topics for NEET 2022: Subject-wise list
Most Important Topics for NEET 2022Physics
Physics topics Important topics: class XI
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
Physics topics Important topics: class XII
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
Most Important Topics for NEET 2022 Chemistry
Chemistry topics Important topics: class XI
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Element
- P-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry
Chemistry topics Important topics: class XII
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P- Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Most Important Topics for NEET 2022 Biology
Biology topics Important topics: class XI
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
Biology topics Important topics: class XII
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
Most Important Topics for NEET 2022 Class 11th
If you are starting your NEET journey from class 11th, below mentioned are the topics from the three main sections of NEET, that you should prepare well and with all your heart:
Most Important Topics for NEET Chemistry class 11th-
- Chemical bonding
- General Organic chemistry
Most Important Topics for NEET Physics class 11th-
- Thermal Physics (Thermal expansion, calorimetry, heat transfer, thermodynamics, KTG)
- Oscillations and SHM
- Rotational motion
- Units dimension and measurement
- wave motion and Doppler effect
Most Important Topics for NEET Biology class 11th-
- Structural organisation in plants Structural organisation in Animals
- Cell cycle and division V
- Photosynthesis and respiration in plants
Most Important Points to remember while preparing for NEET 2022
- Line by line, read NCERT and make notes while highlighting essential points with a highlighter. After finishing NCERT, begin reading additional study material and taking notes from these sources as well.
- Begin by studying Biology and one other subject simultaneously, then move on to the most important topics. And, for Biology in particular, memorise diagrams by heart, as diagrams are a key component of NEET 2022 preparation.
- Solve as many problems as possible in physics and prepare for NEET 2022 by creating a chapter-by-chapter formula sheet that includes all formulas and laws discussed in the chapter.
- In chemistry, memorise diagrams and chemical equations, finish each chapter, and keep a copy of chemical equations and formulas for use in answering questions.
- Make a study schedule or plan. It is necessary for NEET 2022 preparation and adds strength. Determine your most productive hours and begin NEET 2022 preparation at those times. Aspirants can follow the timetable on Adda247 to prepare for NEET 2022.
NEET 2022: Eligibility
- The qualifying criteria for NEET 2022 include a minimum and maximum age requirement of at least 17 years. Candidates who want to take the NEET 2022 exam must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.
- According to the NEET 2022 eligibility criteria, candidates must be Indian nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), or Foreign Nationals.
- Candidates who have completed or are scheduled to pass a 10+2 or equivalent examination and have studied physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology, and English as core topics from a recognised board are eligible to take the NEET-UG 2022 exam.
- Candidates must have received at least 50% in the combined 10+2 qualifying test in physics, chemistry, and biology. Candidates from the SC, ST, and OBC-NCL categories, on the other hand, must obtain a minimum of 40%.
NEET 2022: Pattern
NEET 2022 Pattern for Physics
- Questions: 35 + 15
- Sectional marks: 180 marks
NEET 2022 Pattern for Chemistry
- Questions: 35 + 15 questions
- Sectional marks: 180 marks
NEET 2022 Pattern for Biology
- Questions: 100 questions
- Sectional marks: 360 marks
- Will NEET 2022 Be Postponed?
- Will NEET 2022 Syllabus Be Reduced?
- Perfect Timetable For NEET 2022
- How To Crack NEET With Board Exam?
- Best Books To Crack NEET For Physics, Chemistry, Biology
FAQs on Most Important Topis for NEET 2022
Is the NEET 2022 syllabus going to be shortened?
No, the NTA has not issued any notices on the NEET 2022 syllabus reduction.
Is the NEET Counseling fee eligible for a refund?
This sum will be refunded to the college where the candidate was accepted and applied to the first year’s yearly fee, but only when the counselling procedure has been completed.
Is physics going to be eliminated in NEET 2022?
No, Physics is still included in the NEET 2022 Syllabus and has not been eliminated.
What rank is taken into account throughout the NEET Counseling procedure?
The overall rank is taken into account as part of the All India Quota when it comes to NEET counselling.
What is the duration of NEET Counseling?
NEET sessions are held once a week.