IIT JAM Exam Date 2023
According to the official schedule, the Joint Admission Test for Masters (IIT JAM 2023) will be held at the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) on February 12, 2023. The official website, jam.iitg.ac.in, has already made the IIT JAM 2023 Admit Card available. By logging into the application portal, candidates can download their admission cards. The instructions for the exam day are available here for those who will be taking the forthcoming exam.
IIT JAM Exam Date 2023 is February 12
The IIT JAM 2023 exam will be administered by computer-based testing (CBT). It will be entirely objective in nature and have three different sorts of questions: multiple-choice (MCQ), multiple-selection (MSQ), and numerical answer type (NAT). One or two test papers may be taken by candidates at one time. The results of the IIT JAM 2023 test will be released by the authorities on March 22, 2023.
IIT JAM 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates who plan to take the IIT JAM in 2023 must be aware of the process. Here are the instructions for the IIT JAM 2023 exam day:
- At least 90 minutes before the exam’s start, candidates must arrive at the testing location.
- Following candidate registration and photo capture, they will be allowed to log in 20 minutes prior to the test to review the instructions.
- They will be able to enter the exam room 40 minutes prior to the test.
- The candidate must then sit in the seat indicated by your Roll Number.
- 30 minutes after the exam’s commencement, he or she won’t be permitted to enter the testing facility.
- Furthermore, the candidate won’t be permitted to leave the testing location until the exam is finished.
- On the computer screen during the test, there will be a virtual scientific calculator available.
- A scribbling pad will be given to the candidates for rough work.
IIT JAM 2023 Mock Test
For admission to Master of Science (M.Sc.) and other post-graduate science programmes at Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), and National Institutes of Technology (NITs), organised by alternating institutes each year, the Joint Admission Test for Masters (IIT JAM 2023) is a common admission test. Since 2004, JAM has been undertaken. The Indian Institute of Science is in charge of organising the 2021 edition. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee organised JAM 2022. The organising institute for IIT JAM 2023 is the Indian Institute of Technology in Guwahati.
IIT JAM Mock Test 2023 is available on the official website of IIT JAM.
CBSE Practice Paper 2023 Pdf Download, for Class 10 and 12
IIT JAM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria for IIT JAM 2023:
- As of 2022, holding a bachelor’s degree is a requirement for IIT JAM 2023 candidature.
- There is no minimum percentage requirement to take the exam.
- After earning a degree that meets the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) outlined by the Admitting Institute, Foreign candidates may also apply for the IIT JAM 2023 Exam.
- The deadline for submitting proof of completing an undergraduate degree is September 29, 2023.
The burden of proof rests with the applicants to demonstrate that they meet the minimum educational requirements (MEQs) and eligibility requirements (ERs) for admission. Any time a candidate is found to have been accepted into a programme to which they are not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations, the admitting institute has the power to revoke their admission.
CBSE Admit Card 2023, Class 10 & 12 Board Release Download PDF, Link