CBSE Term 1 Board Exams 2021-2022: Important Notice for Class 10 and 12 students participating in Sports and International Olympiads: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued an important announcement for students in grades 10 and 12. This most recent edition is intended for students in grades 10 and 12 who compete in international/national sports events or international Olympiads. The authorities just published an official notice at cbse.gov.in as a significant occurrence.
Because it is already known that CBSE Term 1 board exams for class 10th and 12th pupils would be conducted in offline format this year, the formal notice is critical. The exams will be carried out in accordance with COVID-19 safety guidelines.
CBSE Term 1 Board Exams 2021-2022: Important notice
According to the official notification, all sporting events, whether national or international, must be recognised by the Sports Authority of India. If the dates of their events clash, the CBSE Term 1 board exams 2022 will not be held for those students, and their evaluation and results will be based solely on the Term 2 exams. Schools must report the names of students who have been exempted from Term 1 exams with the CBSE. It should be completed by November 25th, 2021, at the latest. The CBSE’s regional offices must next review all of the requests and papers submitted and issue confirmation to the schools.
Read About: CBSE Term 1 Exam Guidelines 2021-22
Notice for CBSE Class 10 and 12 students participating in Sports and International Olympiads
Below mentioned are the key highlights from the official notice by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) regarding the students in grades 10 and 12 who compete in international/national sports events or international Olympiads:
- This announcement is only for students in grades 10 and 12 who are competing in national and international sports events or international Olympiads. They have been advised that no special examinations would be held for their Term 1 exams.
- If the dates of events, including the dates of the voyage, conflict with Board exams, the results for this academic year will be based on the results of Term 2 exams rather than Term 1 exams.
- Participants in International Olympiads, on the other hand, must be recognised by the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education.
- This must be “subject to the condition of production of a letter issued by Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education in this regard,” according to the official notification.
- Those who tested positive for COVID-19 during the course of the tests can also provide valid test reports and medical practitioner recommendations.
Read About: CBSE Term 1 Exam Pattern 2021
CBSE Term 1 Board Exams 2021-22: latest News
CBSE term 1 admit card 2022 has already been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education and is available on the official website. Students in grades 10 and 12 can get it on cbse.gov.in. Among other things, the admit card will contain information about the exam centre and guidelines for students. Private students taking the CBSE board test can acquire their admit card online, whereas ordinary students can get their CBSE admit card 2022 through their institutions.
FAQs on CBSE Term 1 Board Exams 2021-2022 Important Notice for Students participating in Sports
Is the CBSE board exam scheduled to take place in 2021?
For the academic year 2021-22, the Central Board of Secondary Education has announced that board exams for classes 10 and 12 will be held in two terms. The CBSE first-term board exam admit card will be given on November 9, 2021.
Is there a CBSE Datesheet for 2022?
Yes, on October 18, 2021, the CBSE board exam date sheet for Class 12 was issued on the organization’s official website.
Is switching schools in 12th grade possible?
No, switching schools in the 12th grade is not allowed because registration is completed in the 11th grade.
When will the 2022 board exam be held?
The CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 board exams will be held in two terms in 2022, with the 12th-grade exams beginning on November 16th and the 10th-grade exams beginning on November 17th. Half of the curriculum will be covered each term.
Is there a maximum number of students accepted into CBSE?
No, if admissions do not exceed the maximum of 40 students per section and are completed by the last day of registration in Class IX and XI.