SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam has been postponed @ssc.nic.in. The exam was scheduled to take place from 17th to 28th March 2020 as declared earlier. After successfully conducting three days exam SSC has postponed the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam in view of the emergent situation due to COVID-19. Candidates can check the postponement notice below.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020
The Staff Selection Commission has postponed the Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier 1 (prelims) exam due to COVID-19 . Candidates can check the notice below. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for any update regarding the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card and new exam date. The new exam date will be announced soon and admit card will be released few days before the exam.
Region-Wise SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card Link
The Region-wise SSC CHSL Admit Tier 1 Card links are mentioned below that are not active right now as the commission has postponed the exam.
SSC has postponed the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam till the further notice. Stay Updated.
|Region||Admit Card||State Names|
|SSC North Region||Admit Card||Delhi, Rajasthan,
|SSC Eastern Region||Admit Card||West Bengal (WB),
and A&N Island
|SSC North Eastern Region||Admit Card||Assam, Arunachal
|SSC Southern Region||Admit Card||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry,
|SSC Central Region||Admit Card||Uttar Pradesh (UP)
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Admit Card||Madhya Pradesh (MP),
|SSC North Western Region||Admit Card||J&K, Haryana,
|SSC Western Region||Admit Card||Maharashtra,
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||Admit Card||Karnataka and
Steps to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020:
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download the admit card. It will be live once the admit card will be released.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
Step 4 – Now click on the “Login” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to see SSC CHSL Admit Card on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
Detailed Mentioned in SSC CHSL Admit Card
Once the Admit Card for SSC CHSL Tier 1 has been downloaded, Candidates need to check all details in admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date Of Birth
- Category of the applicant
- Gender of the applicant
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam Date and time
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Reporting Time at the Centre
- Duration of the exam
- Guidelines for the exam
- Space for the candidate’s signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator, etc
Document Required Along With Admit Card
Admit Card is mandatory for the candidates to carry it to the exam venue to show it as a proof for his/her eligibility for that particular phase of the exam. Some of the documents that can be carried as an ID proof are:
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
Documents to carry with your SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Exam Day Important Instruction
Candidates are advised to read these important points before going to the exam center
- Candidates need to bring photocopy of the Admit Card.
- Candidates need to carry one Valid I.D proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving Licence, Passport, any Govt. I.D, Voter I.D, ) along with the Admit Card which contains the name, Date of Birth as mentioned on the Admit card.
- If they don’t have a valid I.D proof with date of birth, then candidates need to carry the one supporting document which contain Date of Birth as mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Candidates need to take 2 passport size photograph with them.
- Candidates with digital watch, pen, any kind of electronic devices are not allowed to take the exam.
- For girls, any kind of Jewellery items, any kind of clips are not allowed in the exam center.
- Pen and rough sheet will be provided in the exam hall itself.
What After Downloading Admit Card!
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date from SSC CHSL Prelims Admit Card 2020 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photographs.
SSC CHSL Application Status Link
The Application Status links for SSC CHSL 2020 exam are mentioned below. The exam is postponed till the further notice, the new application status will be released after new dates are announced.
- SSC North Region: Application Status
- SSC North Eastern Region: Application Status
- SSC Madhya Pradesh Region: Application Status
- SSC Central Region: Application Status
- SSC Eastern Region: Application Status
- SSC Western Region: Application Status
- SSC Southern Region: Application Status
- SSC North Western Region: Application Status
- SSC Kerala Karnataka Region: Application Status
SSC CHSL Tiers Of Examination:
SSC conducts the CHSL Exam in Three Stages which are mentioned below:
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier-I||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-II||Descriptive Paper in either HINDI or ENGLISH.||Pen and Paper mode.|
|Tier-III||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||Wherever applicable|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam is qualifying as well as scoring in nature. Candidates must have to qualify the Tier-1 round otherwise they will not be considered for the Tier II & Tier III Examination.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Centers
A candidate must indicate the Center(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. Details about the Examination Centers and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centers are located are as follows:
|Examination Centers &
|SSC Region and
States/ UTs under
the jurisdiction of
|Address of the Regional
Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) ,
|Central Region (CR)/
Bihar and Uttar
|Regional Director (CR),
21-23, Lowther Road,
(WB)(4403), Chinsurah (4405),
Sambalpur(4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/
Sikkim and West
|Regional Director (ER),
1st MSO Building,(8th
|Regional Director (KKR),
Commission, 1st Floor,
“E” Wing, Kendriya
|Dy. Director (MPR),
J-5, Anupam Nagar,
|Northern Region (NR)/
NCT of Delhi,
|Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12,
CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Dodda (1009), Hamirpur(1202),
Shimla(1203), Bhathinda (1401),
and Kashmir and
|Dy. Director (NWR),
Block No. 3, Ground
Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
|Southern Region (SR)/
|Regional Director (SR),
Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK
College Road, Chennai,
Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206),
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat
|Regional Director (WR),
101, Maharshi Karve
|Regional Director (NER),
Road, P. O. Assam
Important Point: SSC CHSL 2020 Exam
SSC releases the Admit Card for SSC CHSL separately for different levels of Examination, i.e. SSC CHSL Admit Card for Tier-I will be rolled out first followed by Admit Card for Tier-II and so on. SSC CHSL Admit Card for Tier-I will be released and made available to the candidates who will successfully submit SSC CHSL Application Form. Similarly, Admit Card for Tier-II will be issued to candidates who have cleared the Tier-I Exam.