RBI Grade B Interview has been postponed @rbi.gov.in due to the lockdown extension caused by prevailing condition of COVID-19. The new dates will be released by the Bank as soon as the condition are favorable for the Interview. Earlier the Interview were scheduled to be held from 04th May to 07th May 2020. The RBI has announced the Mains result in the month of December 2019.
RBI Grade B Interview Postponed
The official website has released the notice to postpone the Interview process of RBI Grade B till further notice:
Note to the candidates regarding the RBI Grade B Interview 2020:
- A print of the interview call letter should be taken by the shortlisted candidates, through their E-mail ID. They must also bring its hard copy on the day of the interview along with all ORIGINAL documents.
- Kindly send one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents in support of Date of Birth, Academic Qualifications (From Matriculation/ SSC Exam) onwards – Mark sheets of all years/semesters and Passing/ Degree certificates, Caste certificate (if belonging to the reserved category), Disability certificate (if Persons with Benchmark Disability-PwBD).
- For the academic qualification, if the candidate has submitted if CGPA/ OGPA/ CPI instead of percentage of marks, then the candidate must forward the criteria for conversion as defined by their Board/University/Institute. This must be printed & certified from the respective board/university/institute on the mark-sheet and is to be forward to RBI. (If they fail to do so, then the conversion criteria as mentioned at note 2 to para 3 (III) of the recruitment advertisement no. 1A/2018-19 will be applied.)
- If the qualified candidate has taken an age relaxation benefit, he/she should submit the relevant certificate.
- Staff candidates should submit their documents through the HRMD/Staff section of respective Regional Office/COD.
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2019 Phase 2
For Second phase exam, Reserve Bank of India, RBI has released Phase 2 Admit Card. The link to download RBI Grade B Admit Card 2019 Phase 2 has been given.
The sequence of the events will be as follows:
Admit card for phase-I exam → Release of Result → Phase-II Admit card
Candidates must login to their account and download the admit card from the official website of RBI. The instructions for downloading the admit card are also provided. Please check those for your reference.
Important Information about the Call Letter/ Admit Card:
- RBI Grade B Interview Call letter has been mailed to the candidates who have qualified the Mains exam
- Candidates are required to read the guidelines given on the official website of RBI before downloading his/her admit card.
- Once the Admit Card has been downloaded, it is mandatory for the candidates to carry it to the exam venue to show it as a proof for his/her eligibility for that particular phase of the exam.
- Please carry the important documents along with the admit card to appear in the Exam
- The admit card for RBI GRADE B exam will be issued to candidates in three phases:
How can I download the RBI Grade Admit Card Phase II?
To download Admit Card of RBI Grade B, a candidate is required to have:
Link to Download RBI Grade B Mains Admit Card 2019
Here is the link to Download Admit Card:
Handout released along with Admit card
Note to the candidates:
- Phase II/ Mains Exam will be conducted in two shifts. There will be objective type questions and descriptive type paper, the pattern of the Mains exam is as follows:
|Name of the Paper||Type of the Paper||Time (Mins)||Marks|
|Paper I Economic & Social Issues||Objective Type||90||100|
|Paper II English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)||90||100|
|Paper III Finance & Management||Objective Type||90||100|
Documents to carry with your Admit Card:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on RBI Grade B Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- Passport size photographs.
Please note: In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Link for RBI Grade B Prelims Admit Card 2019
RBI released Grade B Prelims Admit Card 2019 for DEPR/DSIM and General posts on 25th October 2019. The link to download RBI Grade B Prelims Exam has been given. As verified from the official site, candidates are required to download Admit Card 2019.
RBI Grade B Prelims Admit Card 2019 (DEPR/DSIM post)
RBI Grade B Prelims Admit Card 2019 (General post)