NALCO Engineer Trainee Recruitment: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has released notice to extend the last date to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee. The online application are extended to take a point in mind that some candidates were not able to apply for the recruitment due to the COVID-19 corona virus lock down. It is a great opportunity for the candidates who missed the application form. Check last date extension notice, eligibility, last date to apply, vacancy, etc. in the article.
NALCO Engineer Trainee Recruitment
NALCO has released the application form for Mechanical, Electrical (ee), Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Civil, Chemical and Mining Engineer Trainee. The details from the notification are provided here.
|Organization Name||National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET)|
|Starting Date||11th March|
|Starting Date||18th March 2020|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting based on valid Gate Score + Interview|
|Interview Date||Available Soon|
NALCO Engineer Trainee Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for NALCO Engineer Trainee includes fulfillment of Age Limit and Education Qualification. Check the given requirements:
|General/ EWS||30 Years|
|OBC (NCL)||33 Years|
- Full time Bachelors Degree (Engineering & Technology) with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR & OBC & 55% marks for SC// ST/ PwD category.
- Application UR/ EWS/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ PwBD/ Ex-servicemen candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply For NALCO Engineer Trainee?
Click on the link given below to apply for NALCO Engineer Trainee Application.
Steps to follow for NALCO Engineer Trainee Online Application
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for NALCO Engineer Trainee Recruitment:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Select the post and fill all the details asked there.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Sports Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)