NABARD has released the notification for the recruitment of Office Attendant posts. The application for NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment is active from 25th December 2019 to 12th January 2020. NABARD is going to recruit 73 candidates via apply online only. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of NABARD Online Application Form and steps to Apply Online. Read further to know the details and link. National Agriculture and Rural Development Bank has released the Main Exam Date for the Office Attendant posts, which is scheduled for 14th March 2020.
NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020
NABARD has released 73 Vacancies for Group C Office Attendant. Candidates can Apply Online from 25th December 2019.
|Date of Preliminary Examination||04th February 2020|
|Release of NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Result 2020||28th Feb 2020 (Declared)|
|Date of Mains Examination||14th March 2020|
|Date of Final Result||Available Soon|
Refer to the NABARD Office Attendant Main Exam Date Notice:
Refer the Article for Important Details of NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020.
NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020: Overview
- Office Attendant: 73 vacancies
- Minimum Age: 18 Years (as on 01 December 2019)
- Maximum Age: 30 Years (as on 01 December 2019)
- Candidates having who have passed class 10th (S.S.C/ Matriculation) from a recognized board of India will be considered for this post.
NABARD Office Attendant Important Dates 2020
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||25/12/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||12/01/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||12/01/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||27/01/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||25/12/2019 to 12/01/2020|
Prerequisites for NABARD Office Attendant Online Form
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof.
NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020: Steps to Apply Online
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020. Check the given link and follow the instructions to submit the form.
- Click the above link to Apply Online for NABARD Office Attendant
- Register by providing Personal Credentials including Name, Mobile No. and Email Id.
- Click Save and Next Button
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Complete the application form by filling all the details: Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload required educational and identity certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The following attachments provide the Venue List for NABARD Office Attendant Preliminary and Mains Examination 2020:
NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment Online Application Form 2020 Link
The link of NABARD Office Attendant Online Application Link 2020 exam is mentioned below.
NABARD Application Form 2020 remains valid:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of NABARD Office Attendant Application by post is not acceptable
NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card
NABARD will be releasing the admit card on the official website. The Link for NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 will be available in the last week of January 2020. Keep visiting this website for the updates regarding NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020 dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!