RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, is offering 3115 Apprentice positions through the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023. The online application portal went live on the official website @er.indianrailways.gov.in on 27 September 2023. We strongly recommend that interested candidates carefully examine the RRC ER Recruitment 2023 Notification and ensure their online applications are submitted by the deadline i.e. 26 October 2023. To make the process more convenient, you can find the application link below.
RRC ER Recruitment 2023
Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway published an official notification for various 3115 Act Apprentice posts through RRC ER Recruitment 2023 on its official website. The candidates must check all the relevant details of RRC ER Recruitment 2023 including notification, vacancies, online application, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, etc. through this article and apply online for RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 by 26 October 2023.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023-Overview
Eastern Railway issued a notification for various 3115 posts under the Apprentice Act. Check a detailed overview of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 tabulated below for the reference of applicants:
|RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||Apprentice Posts|
|Apply Online Start Date||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26 October 2023|
|RRC ER Official Website||www.er.indianrailways.gov.in|
RRC ER Apprentice Notification 2023 PDF
RRC ER Apprentice Notification 2023 is uploaded for 3115 posts on the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 official website. Candidates interested in this vacancy must go through the detailed RRC ER Recruitment 2023 notification PDF before filling online application to get brief information about recruitment. The direct link to download the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF is given below:
RRC ER Apprentice Apply Online Link Active
The RRC ER Apprentice Apply Online Link is set to become active on September 27, 2023, and will remain open for applications until October 26, 2023. Prospective candidates are strongly advised to complete their RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 application forms well before the deadline to prevent any potential inconveniences. You can find the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link in this article.
Steps to apply for RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023
Follow the below-given steps to apply online for the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023.
- Visit the RRC ER Official Website @www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the Railway RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link.
- Go for Online Registration directed for the apprentice posts.
- Fill out your application form and upload all the necessary documents
- Cross-check all the details carefully and proceed with the application fee payment.
- Submit the RRC ER Recruitment 2023 Application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
RRC Eastern Railway Vacancy 2023
The RRC ER Apprentice Notification 2023 has revealed a total of 3,115 vacancies across various divisions and units. Below is a detailed breakdown of the RRC Eastern Railway Vacancy 2023:
|RRC ER Vacancy 2023 Division Wise|
RRC ER Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2023
The online application form for only those candidates is going to be considered for the further processing who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification. You can check the detailed eligibility for RRC ER Recruitment 2023 as given below.
Candidates must have passed 10th Class with an ITI NCVT Certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Institute to apply online for the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023.
Age Limit (as of 26/10/2023)
The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 24 years to register yourself for the RRC ER Recruitment 2023. Age Relaxation will be provided as per the rules.
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023-Application Fees
The category-wise application fees for RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 to be paid through the online payment gateway are given below.
- UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female – Exempted
RRC ER Apprentice Selection Process 2023
- The selection process for candidates vying for a training slot at an Eastern Railway unit will be primarily based on merit. This merit list will be compiled from the information provided by candidates in their online application forms. Candidates must ensure that the details they provide are accurate, as any discrepancies noticed by the Railway Administration will result in the cancellation of their candidature.
- The Select list for the Document Verification (DV) stage will be determined by averaging the marks obtained in the Matriculation and ITI exams. Merit lists will be created based on trade, unit, and community. It’s important to note that there won’t be a centralized merit list.
- The merit list for eligible candidates will be drawn by calculating the average percentage marks achieved by the candidates in both the Matriculation (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) and ITI examinations. Equal weightage will be given to both. For example, if a candidate secured 80.58% marks in the Matriculation examination and 91.68% marks in the ITI examination, then the marks considered for selection will be (80.58 + 91.68) / 2 = 86.13.
|DRDO Recruitment 2023||ISRO Recruitment 2023|
|BHEL Recruitment 2023||BEL Recruitment 2023|
|NTPC Recruitment 2023||PGCIL Recruitment 2023|
|IOCL Recruitment 2023||ONGC Recruitment 2023|
|SAIL Recruitment 2023||GAIL Recruitment 2023|