JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board announced the JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 for the 1045 posts of Junior Engineers on its official website. The JKSSB JE Apply Online 2023 will start on 21st November 2022 and end on 20th December 2022. It’s a great job opportunity for young aspirants to work under a reputed government department. This article covers all the detailed information related to JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 like notification, dates, vacancy, online application, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary, etc. Read the article carefully and bookmark the website for further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Overview
JKSSB issued an official Notification PDF for 1045 vacancies of Junior Engineer [Civil & Mechanical] under the PWD department. Eligible candidates will be able to fill out their application form from 21st November 2022 on the official portal of the JKSSB. Refer to the table shown below for a detailed overview of JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023.
|JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board [JKSSB]|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer [Civil & Mechanical]|
|Number of Vacancies||1045|
|Apply Online Starts||21st November 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||20th December 2022|
|Salary||Pay Level 6 – [Rs.35400 – Rs.112400]|
|Selection Process||Written Test | Document Verification|
|JKSSB Official Website||https://www.jkssb.nic.in/|
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board [JKSSB] has rolled out the JKSSB Notification PDF for the recruitment of Junior Engineer under the UT Cadre. There are 1045 Junior Engineer Vacancies for both Civil Engineering & Mechanical Engineer Candidates. The last date to apply for JKSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 is 20th December 2022. Candidates who want to apply online must download the JKSSB JE Notification 2023 PDF whose link is provided below:
Click Here for JKSSB Junior Engineer Notification 2023 PDF
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Exam Important Dates
Candidates who want to apply for the 1045 vacancies of Junior Engineer Posts announced under JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 must know the important dates which are given in the table format below.
|JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Exam Important Dates|
|JKSSB JE Notification PDF Release Date||11th November 2022|
|JKSSB JE Apply Online Starts||21st November 2022|
|JKSSB JE Last Date To Apply||20th December 2022|
|JKSSB JE Exam Date||1st Week of April 2023(Tentative)|
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
The applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria required for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 may apply online after the official link will be active. Only the applications filled out online will be entertained for the further recruitment stages. The application link will be active till 20th December 2022. The candidates can follow the below link for JKSSB JE Apply Online 2023 to apply successfully for the Junior Engineer posts.
Click here for JKSSB JE Apply Online 2023
How to Apply Online for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023?
The candidates can follow the steps listed here to apply successfully for the JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023.
- Visit the official website of JKSSB i.e. https://www.jkssb.nic.in/
- Go for Online Registration on this official portal.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Email ID, and basic details to register online.
- Then you will get a Registration Number and Password on your registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Login using your Registration Details.
- Click on the Apply Button and redirect to the application form.
- Fill out the Application form carefully.
- Make Payment of Application Fees via online mode.
- Submit your Application Form finally and take a printout for future reference.
JKSSB JE Vacancy 2023
Under JKSSB JE Notification 2023, there are a total of 1045 vacancies are released. Candidates can get the category-wise vacancy details in the below table.
|JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details|
|Post Name||Category-wise Vacancies|
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for JKSSB JE Vacancy 2023 must ensure the eligibility criteria well before applying online. The applications will accept only if the candidates will fulfill the eligibility standards otherwise the recruitment authority will reject the application form if any discrepancies are found in it. So candidates can refer below to check the detailed eligibility criteria for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023.
The essential qualification for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||3 years diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized University/Institution or degree in civil engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Government recognized University/Institution or degree in Mechanical engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.|
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2022)
The category-wise age limit details are given here. Candidates must check the age limit details carefully before applying online for JKSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023.
|Category||Upper Age Limit (in years)||Not born
|Every Ex-Servicemen having served in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the period of such Service from his Actual Age and if the Resultant Age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post by more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding Age Limit.|
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The applicants need to clear the stages mentioned above to get the final selection under JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023. Applicants need to understand the JKSSB JE Selection Process 2023 before applying for the JKSSB Junior Engineer vacancies announced in the JKSSB Notification.
- Written Test – The JKSSB will conduct the online exam for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 which consists of a total of 120 MCQs and there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be in the JKSSB JE Exam 2023. The candidates will get a time duration of 120 Minutes to solve the question paper. The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored by the candidates in the written exam.
- Documents Verification – The candidates who cleared the written test will be called for the document verification process. During Documents Verification, candidates need to produce all the necessary documents like Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, etc.), 10th, 12th, Graduation Marksheets, Diploma, and Passing Certificate, Caste/Category Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Disability Certificate (if applicable).
JKSSB JE Exam Date 2023
The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has notified 1045 vacant posts of Junior Engineers through JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Notification. The online application window will open from 21st November 2022 to 20th December 2022. The JKSSB JE Exam Date 2023 is announced on the 1st Week of April 2023(Tentative) at its official website. The candidates can check out the details related to JKSSB JE Exam Date directly from the link given below
Check out more details related to JKSSB JE Exam Date
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Salary Structure
The candidates will receive a decent salary after final selection as Junior Engineer under JKSSB JE Exam 2023. The salary structure is decided based on government rules and guidelines. The selected candidates will also get perks and allowances (like TA, DA, HRA, etc.) with the salary as per the rules. Refer to the below table to check the JKSSB JE Salary Structure 2023.
|Post Name||Pay Level||Monthly Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)||Level – 6||Rs. 35400 /- to Rs. 112400 /- Per Month|
JKSSB JE Salary 2023 – Perks and Allowances
Candidates who are getting selected as Junior Engineers in the Public Works Department and Jal Shakti Department through the JKSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 issued by JKSSB can enjoy various perks and allowances offered by the JKSSB Govt Rules. A few of the JKSSB Junior Engineer Perks and allowances have been mentioned below:
- Dearness Allowances
- House Rent Allowances
- City Compensatory Allowances
- Transport Allowances
- NPS Facility
- Accidental Cover
- Medical Facility
- Loan Facility
- Educational Allowances
Click Here – JKSSB JE Salary Structure 2023
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
While filling online application, candidates need to pay the application fees based on their category. Check the category-wise application fees for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 as tabulated below. The application fees can be paid via online mode.
- The JKSSB JE Application Fees can only be paid Online Mode Only (Net Banking, Credit or Debit Cards). No Other modes of payment are considered.
- Applicants who have applied for the JKSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 must pay the application fees after the submission of the JKSSB Application form. Otherwise, it is stated to be canceled by the authority itself.
- Fees once paid for the JKSSB Recruitment 2023 must not be refunded under any circumstances and it is not further added on to any other recruitments of JKSSB.
JKSSB JE Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates must go through the JKSSB JE Exam Pattern 2023 to get familiar with the actual exam. The Exam Pattern is the complete blueprint of the question paper that gives a brief idea to students to prepare as per the requirement of the exam. Refer below to check the detailed exam pattern for JKSSB JE Exam 2023.
- The JKSSB JE Exam will be conducted online mode.
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions.
- The questions will be set in English Language only.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- There is a total of 120 questions are asked for 120 Marks in the JKSSB JE Exam 2023.
- A time duration of 120 Minutes (02 Hours) will be provided to solve the question paper.
|JKSSB JE Exam Pattern 2023|
|Subject/Section||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Concerned Discipline (Technical)||120||120||120 Minutes|
JKSSB JE Syllabus 2023
Candidates must understand the JKSSB JE Syllabus 2023 before start preparing for the exam to know the exam in brief. The syllabus gives a complete outline of the level of the exam with the weightage of sections. The candidates can plan their preparation as per the syllabus of the exam. The applicants can refer to the below link to know the JKSSB JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern briefly.
JKSSB JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 – Check Here
JKSSB JE Admit Card 2023
Candidates applying for the JKSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment must know that after completing the JKSSB Recruitment drive, they must be waiting for the JKSSB JE Admit Card 2023 and JKSSB Junior Engineer Exam Date. The JKSSB JE Admit Card is yet to be announced by the officials on the website. Candidates must keep checking this article from time to time for more details regarding JKSSB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2023.
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023 – Exam Centers
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) had announced a bumper vacancy of Junior Engineer posts for Civil and Mechanical Engineering Candidates. There is a total of 1045 Junior Engineer Post announced under JKSSB JE Recruitment 2023. Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) will notify the candidates about the JKSSB JE Exam Centers after the release of the JKSSB JE Admit Card 2023. Candidates must note that No Changes shall be made by the commission once the Exam Center list has been notified.
|Candidates Also Check|
|PGCIL Recruitment 2022||AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022||WBPSC JE Notification 2022|
|TPSC JE Recruitment 2022||NHM MP Recruitment 2022||OSSC JE Recruitment 2022|