DSSSB JE Civil Exam Analysis 2022
DSSSB JE Civil Exam Analysis 2022: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has announced 691 vacancies released on various posts on 31st December 2021 under the department of NCT Government Delhi on the official website @dsssb.delhi.gov.in. The exam is mainly held for the selection of qualified candidates for the Junior Engineer & Assistant positions in various technical departments under the Delhi government. The exam date of the online application for DSSSB JE Civil is 27th June to 29th June 2022. This article gives you all information regarding DSSSB JE Civil Exam Analysis 2022 shift-wise in this article. Bookmark this for further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
DSSSB JE Civil Exam Analysis 2022: Overview
DSSSB JE Civil Exam Analysis 2022: The information regarding the DSSSB JE Civil Exam Recruitment 2022 notification is given below. In this section, we covered all the information regarding DSSSB JE Civil Exam Analysis 2022.
|Name Of Authority||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Name Of Post||Junior Engineer /Section Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||691|
|Starting date to apply Online||10th Jan 2022|
|Last date to apply Online||9th Feb 2022|
|Date of exam||27th June to 29th June 2022|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 & Tier 2|
DSSSB JE Civil Exam Analysis 2022: Exam Pattern
DSSSB JE Civil Exam Analysis 2022: The exam will be CBT type.
- Candidates go through different sections of the Question Paper after completing all questions from each section
- Section A comprises the level of the Non-tech Section is moderate. Try to cover all the Questions in this section.
- The total of Non-tech Questions is 100 each from General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, Test of English Language &Test of Hindi Language.
- Reasoning Questions are asked for various topics like blood Relations, pattern matching, Number Series, etc.
- Numerical part is less. Most of the Questions are theoretically based.
- The time allotted is 2 hrs. for both the sections
- Negative marking is also there this means every wrong answer deducts -0.25 marks & 0 marks for not attempting any question.
- Section B comprises Technical Question comprises 100 Questions of 100 marks
- Applied Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry Questions are easy to compare to applied mechanics.
- Engineering Question level is easy, very basic & conceptual topics are asked.
- Total Time allotted is 2 hours for both Section A & Section B
|Section||Topics||No. of Questions|
|Test of English Language||20|
|Test of Hindi Language||20|
The information was gathered through the live interaction with students & the exact information uploaded after the exam conduct.
DSSSB JE Civil Exam Analysis 2022: Detailed Analysis
DSSSB JE Civil Exam Analysis 2022: The first reaction from the Aspirants who appeared in the DSSSB JE Civil Exam 2022 shows that the difficulty level of the question paper was moderate. Here, we would like to tell you that the detailed analysis of the DSSSB JE Civil Exam 2022.
The Memory based question of DSSSB JE Civil Exam is given below to check. ADDA247 team , in conversation with the appearing candidates of DSSSB JE Civil, got to know key highlights of the examination. The points mentioned below are the crux of the experiences of different candidates who appeared for DSSSB JE 2022 Civil Engineering Exam.
- Paper for Civil Engineering was Moderate as experienced by the appearing students.
- Good amount of questions were observed from Soil Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics and Irrigation Engineering.
- Building Materials and Surveying were also having good weightage of questions as experienced by aspirants.
- Most of the questions were easy to solve which made the paper slightly moderate.