Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021, Official Notification Out Check Now. Cochin Shipyard Limited has recently announced its notification for the recruitment of Permanent Executive Trainees for a total of 70 CSL Vacancy 2021. The Online Application started on 6th October 2021. The Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Last Date to apply is 27th October 2021. Here in this article we have discussed all the important details mentioned in the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Notification. Candidates are advised to read the article till the end to get all the information related to CSL Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainee Salary 2021 etc.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Exam Overview
|Cochin Shipyard Engineer Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Online Application Starts||6th October 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Category||Engineering Government Jobs 2021|
CSL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Notification||6th October 2021|
|Online application starts||6th October 2021|
|CSL Recrutiment 2021 Last Date to apply||27th October 2021|
|CSL Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified|
|Result||To Be Notified|
The Official Notification for the Executive Trainees recruitment in Cochin shipyard limited is out on 6th October 2021. The main points mentioned in the notification are CSL Selection Process, Vacancy details, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Critiera and steps to apply online. The direct link to download Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Notification is given below.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process comprises of two phases:
- Phase-I – Objective Type Online Test (60 marks)
The Online Test shall be of 60 Minutes duration comprising of 60 Multiple Choice
Questions in the areas of General Awareness (5 Marks), English Language (5 marks),
Numerical Ability (5 marks), Reasoning Ability (5 marks), and Subject Based (40 marks). Each question carries one mark and there will be no negative marks.
- Phase-II – Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills and Personal Interview (40 marks)
|Objective Online test||60 Marks|
|Group Discussion||10 Marks|
|Writing Skills||10 Marks|
|Personal Interview||20 Marks|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The Online objective exam for CSL Recruitment 2021 consists of 60 questions for which 60 minutes will be given. Check the details given below.
- The total number of questions are 60 out of which,
|Topic||Number of Questions|
- The total time given for the examination will be 60 Minutes.
- Total 60 marks are there for the examination i.e each question carries one mark.
- There is NO negative marking for any wrong attempt.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for cochin shipyard recruitment 2021, candidates need to ensure that they’re fulfilling all the below-mentioned CSL Eligibility Criteria as required by the CSL Recruiting board.
The age limit and relaxation for candidates applying for Executive Trainee are as follows:
- The upper age limit for all posts should be 27 years.
- The candidate should be born on or after 28th October 1994.
- The upper age limit for OBC candidates (Non-Creamy Layer) is relaxed by 3 years.
- The upper age limit for SC/ST is relaxed by 5 years.
- The upper age limit for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) is relaxed by 10 years.
|S No.||Discipline||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Civil Engineering||Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.|
|2.||Electrical Engineering||Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.|
|3.||Electronics Engineering||Degree in Electronics Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.|
|4.||Mechanical Engineering||Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.|
|5.||Naval Architecture||Degree in Naval Architecture with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.|
a) Degree in Engineering in Computer Science with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university, OR
b) Degree in Engineering in Information Technology with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university, OR
c) Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university.
Desirable:- Valid Certification from reputed agencies/organizations on Programming Language/DBMS/Networking/ERP Systems.
|7.||Human Resource||a) Degree with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University, AND
b) Two year Master’s Degree or equivalent Degree or equivalent Diploma or Post Graduate Degree in any of the following areas, with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University :-
(i) Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in HR or equivalent Degree with specialization in HR or equivalent Diploma with specialization in HR , OR(ii) Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or Labor Welfare & Industrial Relations, OR
(iii) Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management
CSL Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
The basic pay for the selected Executive Trainee through Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 will be Rs 40,000/- . The Detailed CSL Executive Trainee Salary 2021 is given below.
CSL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Candidates who are applying to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 should go through the detailed CSL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online steps given below
- Visit the official website @cochinshipyard.in or click on the link above to apply online.
- New candidates must click on Register (New Candidate) to complete the registration process.
- Enter all the required details mentioned in the registration form as well as mobile number and email ID which must remain active throughout the recruitment process.
- Fill the Captcha code, click on the checkbox declaration and click on Submit and Continue.
- Candidates will receive an Application No. through registered mobile number and Email ID.
- Now, click on Login (Registered Candidates).
- Enter Application No. and Date of Birth.
- Fill the Captcha code and click on Login.
- Application Form will appear on the screen. Complete your personal profile by filling up all the required details.
- Upload the scanned passport-sized photograph, signature and necessary documents.
- Pay the applicable fees through suitable online modes of payment and take a printout of the e-receipt.
- Take a printout of application form for future reference.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
|UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021||UPPSC AE Recruitment 2021|
|GSECL JE Recruitment 2021||SJVN JE recruitment 2021|