Sarkari Result 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is one of the biggest job opportunity provider in technical field, every year BARC recruits young energetic graduate engineers from different technical domain through their all India level Exam BARC OCES . It is basically a two step selection exam for the recruitment of Scientific Officers. The first step of the Exam is Screening for Interview process. The Screening is done on the basis of Online Written Exam or GATE Scorecard. Students appearing for BARC Recruitment 2021 CBT Finds it hard to prepare for BARC OCES CBT Written Exam as There’s no previous year questions given by BARC Recruitment board. Here are some tips to boost up your preparation to score more in OCES BARC Exam 2021.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- There will be total 100 Questions from respective branch.
- Total time will be 120 minutes .
- 3 Marks for correct answer and -1 mark for every wrong answer.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Exam Highlights
- The difficulty of BARC OCES Exam is moderate to high, question level will be of GATE level.
- Solving GATE Previous Year Questions will be sufficient to practice for BARC Recruitment.
- Time per question is much less than that in GATE.
- Speed, Accuracy and good question selection ability will be the deciding factor in this Exam.
BARC Exam 2021 Preparation Tips
- BARC Focuses mainly on student’s basic concepts and understanding of Fundamentals. Prepare your Basic Fundamental Subjects first .
- While Practicing questions, use a timer to know your solving speed and accuracy when under pressure.
- BARC Exam is all about accuracy, only solve those questions which you’re confident about, don’t go for questions which are in doubt.
- Don’t go for Scoring full marks while writing BARC OCES Recruitment 2021 , first have a decent score to secure your selection, then take calculated risk.
- Solve Previous year GATE and ESE questions for practice.
Follow Engineers ADDA for latest Updates on Government jobs 2021, Sarkari Exams and Sarkari Naukri Updates.