AAI JE ATC Selection Process 2022-23
Airports Authority of India released the official notification for the post of Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control) on 09th December 2022 for 364 vacancies in AAI. The online application for the Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control) post of AAI will start on 22nd December 2022 and will last up on 21st January 2023. Interested candidates can apply online to AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2022-23 through the official website @aai.aero on or before the last date.
AAI Junior Executive Selection Process
Here, we have discussed about the AAI JE ATC Selection Process 2022-23. Interested candidates are requested to go through the entire article for a better understanding about the AAI JE ATC Selection Process 2022-23. The aspirants shall read the full article to know the important information regarding AAI JE ATC Selection Process 2022-23 and must bookmark this website for further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
AAI JE ATC Selection Process 2022-23 – Overview
Airports Authority of India is inviting online applications for the recruitment of Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control) for recruiting 364 vacancies. Here we have tabulated the detailed information about AAI JE ATC Selection Process 2022-23.
|AAI Recruitment 2022-23|
|Name of the Authority||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Manager, Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control/ Official Language), and Senior Assistant (Official Language)|
|Total Posts||364 Posts|
|Notification Released||9th December 2022|
|Apply Online Starts||22nd December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st January 2023|
|Selection Process||CBT | Document Verification/ Interview|
|AAI Recruitment Official Website||https://www.aai.aero/|
AAI JE ATC Detailed Selection Process 2022-23
Based on the details filled in the AAI Application form 2022-23, The board will waitlist the possibility for the further phases of the AAI Recruitment 2022 Exam. Generally, the selection process cycle of these posts involves a Online CBT Test (Computer Based Test) followed by a documents verifications round, Interview round, Physical Measurement, and Endurance Test, Driving test (If Necessary). To know point by point steps of the AAI JE ATC Selection Process 2022-23, we have provided some important points regarding AAI JE ATC Selection Process 2022-23 below:
- The selection process contains an Online CBT Test (Computer Based Test) that will be followed by documents verifications round, Voice Test, and Background Verification.
- On choice, he/she will likewise accomplish ICAO language least capability level 4 (Operational) with the end goal of issuing of permit or rating.
- Any competitor who can’t accomplish ICAO capability level 4 or above during the preparation, his/her administrations are responsible to be ended.
AAI JE ATC Selection Process 2022-23 – Document Verification Stage
Here, we have discussed the AAI Recruitment 2022-23 Documents Verification Stage. We have provided some details regarding the list of documents that selected candidates to need to provide on the day of Document Verification as mentioned by the Authority of Airports Authority of India.
- 10th and 12th Certificates & Mark sheets (Original) plus 2 photocopies of the same.
- Copies of the recent passport size-colored photos preferably as posted on the AAI Admit Card 2022
- Provisional Graduation Degree or Post-Graduation Degree Certificates (if any) & Mark Sheet (Original) and 2 photocopies of the same
- NOC from employers from Central/ State Govt. or Public Sector (mandatory)
- AAI Admit Card 2022 (Original) plus 2 photocopies of the same.