Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2022
A notification has been published by Indian Air Force (IAF) for the recruitment of Group C Civilian Posts at the Air Force Record Office. Interested Candidates can apply for the vacancies and submit the application form to the below mentioned address through the prescribed format within 30 days (21 June 2022) from the date of publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Application process is offline.
IAF Group C Notification: Overview
|Notification||IAF Group C Recruitment 2022|
|Notification Date||21 May, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||21 Jun, 2022|
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- 18-25 years (As on 28 November 2021)
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
There are total 04 vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The number of Vacancy may vary. Students fulfilling the eligibility criteria can send their application form to the below mentioned address.
Civilian Recruitment Board, Air Force Record Office,
New Delhi – 110010
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum educational qualification.
- Syllabus for written examination: General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted (10 times to the number of vacancies) and called for skill/physical test.
- The Physical test will be of qualifying nature only and marks awarded there in will not be added in total marks while preparing merit list.
How to Apply for IAF Group C Vacancies?
Interested Candidates must fill the offline application form. After correctly filling the form, attach the required documents and send the application in Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted.
Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——- AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2022/DR”. The last date of application submission is 30 days (21 June 2022) from the date of publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Candidates must send the application form latest by 21st June 2022.
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q1. How Many vacancies are allotted for this IAF Group C Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There are 04 vacancies allotted for this IAF Group C Recruitment 2022.
Q2. What is the maximum age limit to apply for this IAF Group C Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The age of the candidates should below the maximum age limit of 25 years.
Q3. What is the mode of Application for IAF Group C Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The Applications are invited in offline Mode Only.