AOC Recruitment 2023
Army Ordnance Corps has invited online applications from eligible candidates for various Group C posts. AOC, Ministry of Defence has issued a detailed notification on direct recruitment basis for 1793 AOC Tradesman Mate and Fireman posts.
In this post you will get to know about Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) recruitment in details. Get detailed information below in the article regarding the pay scale and other specifications.
Also Check – Download AOC Admit Card Fireman and Tradesman Mate 2023
Army Ordnance Group Recruitment: Overview
Army Ordnance Corps vacancy includes multiple posts like Fireman & Tradesman Mate. There are total 1793 posts for Fireman & Tradesman Mate.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army Ordnance Corps (AOC)|
|Post Name||Fireman/ Tradesman|
|Mode Off Apply Form||Online|
|Application Starts||6th February 2023|
|Last Day to Apply||26th February 2023|
|Salary / Pay||₹ Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Indian Army AOC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Indian Army AOC has released the official notification for the recruitment of Fireman & Tradesman Mate for 1793 posts. Interested candidates can check the complete article to know details about the vacancies and the Selection Process of Army Ordnance Corps AOC Recruitment 2023. Given below is the AOC Official Notification PDF.
Army Ordnance Corps 2023 Notification PDF
Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment: Apply Online
Army Ordnance Corps has activated the online application link on the official website. Below is the direct link given to apply for the 1793 Vacancies. Candidates needs to first register themselves and then fill the online form to apply for the post of Army Ordnance Corps.
AOC Material Assistant Notification PDF
Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
Following are the category-wise vacancies for which advertisement is published. Check AOC Fireman and Tradesman Mate Vacancies here.
Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Age as on Last Date
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Tradesman Mate: 10th / Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board or University. Desirable – Certificate in any Trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute
- Fireman: 10th / Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board or University.
- UR/OBC: Nil
- SC / ST/Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2023 Salary
Army Ordnance Corps Pay Scale is as per 7th Pay Commission. Check the AOC Salary below.
|Post Name||Pay Scale (As per 7th Pay Commission)|
|Tradesman Mate||Level 1 Rs.18000/- to Rs. 56900/-|
|Fireman||Level 2 Rs.19900/- to Rs. 63200/-|
Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
AOC Official Notification for the post of Fireman and Tradesman Mate has been released. Army Ordnance Board has released the AOC Exam Pattern and Syllabus. If you want to get any further information you should visit www.aocrecruitment.gov.in
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration of Examination|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (20
Minutes extra for
each hours for
- The paper will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English and Hindi, except English Language & Comprehension.
- The examination will be conducted in objective type questions and to be answered on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) Sheets, the sample of which is given under ‘Candidates Corner’ on the Web Application www.aocrecruitment.gov.in. under ‘Candidates Corner’ on the Web Application www.aocrecruitment.gov.in.
- There will be the provision of negative marking (0.25 marks for each wrong answer) in written test for incorrect answers.
Army Ordnance Corps Syllabus
General Intelligence & Reasoning
As we know for any competitive exam, the general awareness section is quite important. It includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test will include questions on analogies and differences, space visualization, problem-solving analysis, judgement, decision-making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship, concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions etc.
The maths section plays a very important role as it can help you to score good marks with your accuracy. This section generally consists of topics such as Number systems, simplification, computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work etc.
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around them and its applications to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected out of educated personnel. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene, and general policy including the Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Candidates are advised to practice as many questions as possible as the English section is quite predictable and can help to score good marks with proper practice and understanding. It is included to check the understanding of the English language and its correct usage with the help of questions consisting of vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and correct usage etc.
How to Apply for Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment?
- In order to apply for Army Ordnance Corps recruitment, the first and foremost a candidate needs to di is to get himself registered through different OTP-based authentication on Mobile and email ID.
- After which candidates will be able to move to the filling application form process where they are supposed to fill in all the necessary details with utmost care. If any of the detail is found to be wrong, the candidature of the applicant will be treated as null and void at any stage of recruitment.
- Scanned copies of the below-mentioned documents are required to be uploaded by the candidate –
1. ID Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport only of size 50 KB each).
2. Latest passport-size photograph (not more than 3 months old from the date of application and the face of the candidate should be clearly visible with both ears and should cover at least 70% of the photo. The size of the photo is not to exceed 50 KB).
3. Class 10th passing certificate, Graduation certificate issued by a recognized Board/ University and any other such documents as per General Instructions on the website (only in pdf format of size 200 KB each).
- After which, Candidates need to submit the online application form and take a printout of the application form for future use,
Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2023 Exam Centers
The candidates will give five choices of Exam Centres online, to be allotted to the shortlisted candidates on ‘First Come First Serve’ basis.
|Alhilal (Mandi)||Himachal Pradesh|
Jammu & Kashmir
|Pune (Kirkee/ Dehu Road / Talegaon Dabhade)|
|Unchi Bassi (Hoshiarpur)|
|Lal Garh Jattan|
|Sri Ganga Nagar|