Tripura TET Admit Card 2019
Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) Tripura has released the Tripura Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) Admit Card 2019 on 22nd of September 2019. TRB Tripura will conduct Tripura TET Paper I on 26th of October 2019 from 12:30 to 3:00 pm and Tripura TET Paper II on 20th of October 2019 from 12:30 to 03:00 pm. Tripura TET Paper I is a eligibility test conducted by TRB Tripura for teaching classes 1 to 5, while Tripura TET Paper II is conducted for teaching classes 6 to 8. Candidates can refer to the article to download their the Admit Card.
Steps to Download Tripura TET Admit Card 2019
Steps to Download Tripura TET Admit Card are given below:
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download Tripura TET Admit Card 2019.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /User ID/E-mail ID” and “Password”.
Step 4 – Now click on the “Login” button.
Step 4 – Enter the Captcha.
Step 5 – You will be able to see Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
SSC Tripura TET Admit Card Link 2019
The Admit Card link for Tripura TET 2019 exam ismentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Documents to carry with your Tripura TET Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for Tripura TET Exam 2019 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
ALL THE BEST !!