Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has released Admit Card for Forest Guard and Forest Guard Driver posts. There are total 320 Vacancies for Forest Guard in Tamil Nadu. Candidates can download their Admit Card from 29th February to till 08th March 2020. The exam is scheduled to be held in March 2020 at various centers in Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Admit Card: Steps to Download
Candidates can download their Admit Card 2020 by following the steps given below:
- Click on the link given below.
- A new screen will appear for downloading the admit card
- Now enter your “Registration Number and Date of Birth and Captcha” to access the Admit Card
- Click on the Sign in option to view your Admit card
- Your Admit card will be displayed on your screen
- Click the print/ download button to save the Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Call Letter 2020 for your future reference.
- Candidates are advised to read all the important instruction given below.
Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Admit Card Link
Candidates can download their Tamil Nadu Forest Department Forest Guard Admit card by clicking on the link provided below.
Note: The Admit Card link is available till 08th March 2020.
Documents to carry with your Forest Guard Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Examination 2019 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
ALL THE BEST !!
Candidates can check more Tamil Nadu Government Jobs 2020 by clicking on the link given below.