NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has released an official notification inviting interested and eligible candidates for 1295 apprentice posts on its official website @nclcil.in. The submission of online applications has been started and the last date to apply online for NCL Apprentice Recruitment is 20th December 2021. Read the article below for detailed information regarding NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Post Name||Apprentice (Welder, Fitter, Electrician & Motor Mechanic)|
|Selection Process||Merit basis|
|Job Location||MP & UP|
NCL Apprentice Notification PDF 2021
The NCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 can be downloaded from the official website @nclcil.in or click on the direct download button below. A total of 1295 apprentices are to be appointed by the Northern Coalfields Recruitment 2021. The candidates will be appointed on the posts of Welder, Fitter, Electrician and Motor Mechanic.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Notification Released||02nd December 2021|
|Apply Online Begins||06th December 2021|
|Last Date to apply online||20th December 2021|
|Merit List Release Date||To be Notified|
NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||88|
NCL Apprentice Online Form 2021
The candidates can click on the direct apply online link for NCL Recruitment 2021. The NCL Apprentice apply online link has been activated and the last date for the online application of NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 27th December 2021.
How to apply online for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in two stages as follow:
- Visit the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Candidates are required to register on the portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile by uploading all the related qualifications and other details. Note down the Registration Number.
- After online registration on Portal, apply for Apprenticeship training at NCL by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration no. E01162300007), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Visit the NCL website i.e. www.nclcil.in and Click on On-line Recruitment under Career tab and then click on the link provided for “NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2021-22”.
- The link will open an online window for applications and candidates are required to fill all other required details along with the Registration no. as provided by www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph scanned copy of all the required documents as mentioned shall be uploaded without fail.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of document verification (DV)
1. Marksheet/Certificate of Class 10th/8th
2. ITI Mark-sheet/Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT from recognized U.P or M.P based institutes only.
3. Caste Certificate, wherever applicable.
4. Certificate of PwBD, issued by Civil Surgeon of Govt. Hospital
5. Four (04) identical passport size photographs as uploaded in the Apprenticeship Portal.
6. Aadhar Card
7. PAN Card
8. Bank Passbook
NCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfil the minimum educational qualification and the minimum and maximum age limit.
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||8th & ITI passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only|
|Fitter||10th & ITI passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.|
|Electrician||10th & ITI passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.|
|Motor Mechanic||10th & ITI passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.|
Age Limit (as on 20.12.2021)
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||16-24 years|
|Motor Mechanic||16-24 years|